Assassin [Gakushuu]

Request from: @Shirokuhime man sorry it took me like two months man xD I'm assuming this is an AU kinda deal lmao

        Late into the night, the leaves of the trees rustled restlessly, as if something was about to happen. And surely something will. (F/n) sighed as she went over her latest assignment; Mrs. Asano. She scrolled through the message and made certain that this was no joke. She had a rather personal connection to the target, but under training, all her emotions were forced to be sealed away.

      "Well, let's get to killing..." She quietly whispered to herself, as she closed the door to the flat behind her, leaving the corpse to be found in the morning. Sighing once again, her last thought before she disappeared was, 'Can't believe I have to travel all the way to Japan on such short notice. Hope this job will wrap up quickly...'

~Time Skip~

As the plane landed, (f/n) immediately went on the move to quickly wrap the assignment up. Her necklace loosely swayed around while she moved, once again catching her eye. As she went past customs and quickly claimed her luggage, (f/n) finally had a moment to breathe as she stepped into a taxi waiting for her outside.

The driver immediately started driving, having been told the destination ahead of time. (F/n) picked up her long necklace's charm; a rather large, steel leaf. But the innocent soon became deadly as she flipped it opened, only to reveal a sharp, tiny knife. After staring at it for a bit, she quickly closed it and tightly grasped the tiny, cold weapon.

~Time Skip~

The (h/c) quickly stepped through the door that had opened for her. She had requested a meeting with the target on the airplane already; all that was left was to put a bullet through the head.

        As she was led to the woman's bedroom, she dared not to look around at this place filled with memories. If there was even the smallest of cracks in her training, she would burst down into tears so long as she was alone.

      "My, is that (f/n)-chan?? How have you been sweetie? You've grown up to become such a beautiful young lady!" Quickly looking up, an all too familiar ginger color caught her eye as the lady in front of her smiled sweetly. Next to her stood her husband, Gakuho, and on her other side, with a pained expression that she hated, stood Gakushuu.

      'Ah, this is what I get for having strayed away from them. This is what I get for being a reject and forced to live in such a cruel world,' (f/n) thought, their expressions paining her. The family walked up to her, as they hugged her one by one. Gakushuu was last, and he held on the tightest. His body was hot, and as his grip tightened, (f/n) felt tears falling.

       "I wish you had never left us, (f/n). That way, we wouldn't have to meet like this. We wouldn't have to watch this happen," the ginger whispered into her ear. She hugged him back tightly before responding, "We both knew I was taken away and told I would only ever see you again when I was assigned to hunt down Mrs. Asano. Please don't make this any harder than it should be."

       Gakushuu pulled back, keeping a firm grip on her shoulders as he whispered out, "I've always loved you, ever since we were children, (f/n). Can't you ignore this?"

       "Only if I want all of you to be painfully killed..." The (h/c) lifted a pale hand and held his cheek, her aloofness breaking down. Everything had gone wrong, and this was the only way to end it all.

      (F/n) leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on Gakushuu's lips, which he gladly accepted. However, it was only for a brief moment before she pulled away to face Mrs. Asano, who only smiled. Slowly, she pulled out a glock 23c (it's a type of handgun) and aimed it between Mrs. Asano's eyes. The lady smiled sweetly as single tear rolled down her cheek.

      (F/n) took a deep breath before pulling the trigger.

BAM.

~Time Skip~

       (F/n) laid kneeled down in front of the grave, touching the headstone as she whispered out, "I'm sorry."

        Silence remained for a while before she felt a hand on her shoulder. Looking up, she saw Gakushuu's small smile as he quietly said, "Let's go."

       Looking at the grave one last time, the (h/c) finally stood up and took his hand, whispering out, "Let's."

~~~

What the fuck did I just write.

Idk i think it was like (f/n) was supposed to be a childhood friend that was forced to become an assassin or Gakushuu's family would've died?? And the agreement was Mrs. Asano had to die or they would all be tortured to death?? Idk lmao.

This chapter is weird as shit.

Next up: karma i think