Mine! [Isogai]

Request from: @muffychu :3

       Isogai has been irritated lately, despite his ikemen image. A girl in their class, (L/n) (F/n), was the cause of his irritation. Everyone in the class usually felt safe in his normal presence, but whenever he was near (F/n), they subconsciously felt a bit scared. No one other than Maehara knew how possessive Isogai could be.

      "Dude, you need to chill out," the blond had said, watching Isogai pout a bit as he saw (f/n) laughing with Nagisa. "It's not like she's flirting around with every guy she meets."

       "Yeah, but she's just so cute and smart and talented and cute and..." Isogai started blushing madly, realizing what he just said out loud. Covering his face, he tried to hide his blush from the blond, who noticed quickly. Maehara started chuckling, worsening Isogai's blush.

       "Why don't you just ask her out on a date?" Maehara hummed out, as if it was the easiest thing in the world. And it was; for him at least. Isogai continued watching, and pouted childishly as he watched Sugino approach (f/n) this time. Ignoring Maehara, he quickly walked up to (f/n) and put on his usual smile.

       He asked the (h/c), "What are you guys talking about?" (F/n) grinned as she saw Isogai came up, quickly going in for a hug. "Isogai~! Nothing much, just about a show I saw last night." The ikemen blushed as she looked up at him with a silly yet adorable grin. He coughed once before saying, "I-Is that so? By the way, (f/n)-chan, do you want to walk home together today?" The girl happily nodded as she sung out, "Sure~!"

      Kayano called from the hallway, "(F/n)! Let's go eat lunch near the pool!" The (h/c) grinned and let go of Isogai, humming out, "See you later then, Isogai~" She was about to leave when Isogai suddenly grabbed her hand and called out, "Wait!" Tilting her head, she looked at the flustered ikemen curiously, who just realized what he had done.

     Isogai was about to ask, "A-Actually, do you want to eat-" when Koro-sensei suddenly bursts in, tears in his eyes. "ISOGAI-KUN!! SENSEI NEEDS YOUR HELP!!" The raven silently let slip a curse word under his breath, which only (f/n) had heard. The girl giggled, worsening Isogai's blush as he quickly let go of her hand, mumbling out loud enough for the yellow octopus to hear, "What is it, sensei?" The octopus grabbed him and quickly dragged him away from (f/n) and into the teacher's room.

     "Sensei accidentally spilled some water on (f/n)-chan's documents, and Karasuma-sensei became really angry and scary at sensei!!" Isogai stared at the mess in front of him: a computer knocked onto the floor that was luckily still working, water and paper all over the floor, and a stack of wet paper on the desk. Sighing, Isogai quietly asked, "I'll deal with (F/n)-chan's documents while you clean up the mess." He quickly garbbed the documents and left to go find the (h/c) leaving a crying sensei to clean up the mess.

       As he walked closer to the pool, the raven smiled as he heard (f/n)'s sweet laughter in the air. As he approached the group, he cleared his throat and said, "(F/n)-chan, I need to talk to you." The girl looked over and when she saw Isogai, she broke out into a wide grin as she stood up. "Mmk~ What is it?" Isogai blushed a bit as she clung to his arm, looking at the documents in his hand. The raven didn't know it, but (f/n) knew about his feelings for her and his possessiveness. 'He's so much fun to tease~ I just want to see him become even more flustered. Damn, this is how I know Karma is rubbing off on me,'  she giggled to herself silently. Isogai explained what Koro-sensei had done while (f/n) continued to purposely play around with him, earning enjoyable flustered reactions from him.

      The bell rang and they headed back to class, chatting happily as Isogai quickly wrapped up gathering her information on the new documents. "That reminds me, do you have a girlfriend, Isogai?" The sudden question made Isogai blush madly as he quickly denied it. "I don't!! None at all!! I only have someone that I really, really, really like!! She's really cute and smart, and she's kind and caring too!! She-!!" He stopped, realizing how he just made a fool of himself in front of her as he covered his face with his hands. He didn't see (f/n) blushing lightly however, flustered that he liked her that much. Trying to get back at her and find out who she liked as well, Isogai returned to normal and nonchalantly asked, "What about you, (f/n)-chan? Do you have a boyfriend?"

      (F/n) grinned as she stepped into the classroom, replying, "Maybe~" as Isogai stopped walking, frozen in shock. Koro-sensei slithered up behind him, gently taking the documents out of his hand as he cheerfully said, "Thank you for your help, Isogai-kun. Now, please come inside so we can start the lesson." He slithered inside, leaving Isogai stunned in the hallway.

        Throughout the rest of the class, Isogai couldn't focus on the lessons at all. Even during P.E., his aim was off, causing (f/n) to giggle uncontrollably. (F/n) felt slightly bad about teasing the raven, so after school, she stayed behind a bit to ask Koro-sensei to quickly buy her Isogai's favorite candy for him. The ikemen was waiting outside and frowned while waiting for the (h/c). "She's taking too long. Did something happen?" He mumbled to himself as he walked back inside. Opening the classroom door, he froze one again as Koro-sensei handed (f/n) a bag of candies and she hugged him after taking it. Storming in, he pulled (f/n) away as he yelled out, "(F/N)-CHAN IS MINE!!"

        The (h/c) giggled as Isogai covered his face with one hand and held her hand with the other. "'(F/n)-chan is mine!' God, that was so adorable~" she mocked, worsening the ikemen's blush. Isogai tightened his grip and grabbed her face with his hand, forcing her to look at his deep red face. "(F/n)-chan, please go out with me. I don't want you to be anyone else's other than mine." The (h/c) giggled as she leaned in to give him a peck on the lips, humming out, "Sure~!"

~~~~~~

God damn, this was way more jealous than possessive Isogai lol. Sorry xD but hey, at least it was pretty cute~

Next up: Nagisa x Reader