It's Not Peeping... [Nagisa]

This wasn't a request, just a small cheerful chapter for xoCANDYox and also cause we haven't seen our lil sinnamon roll in a while. Enjoy~

"Ne, Nagisa. What are those idiots trying to do?" The bluenette turned his attention towards his redhead friend curiously.

"It's not nice to call people idiots, Karma. But who are you talking about?" He sunk his body lower into the hot springs, his shoulders now submerged underwater along with the rest of his body.

         He, Karma, Isogai, and Maehara had gone on a trip with some girls in their class to an inn. (F/n) had invited Nagisa and told him to bring along three other guys for a two day-one night trip. The inn was very nice; it was away from the city and very roomy.

        The group had played in the guys room a bit before they decide to take a bath. There were two parts to the bath; an indoor and outdoor part. What they didn't know until they had entered the bath was that the outdoor was mixed.

        Maehara was currently trying to peep into the girl's indoor bath, while Isogai was trying to pry him away from the door. There weren't any other visitors aside from them that night, so the bath was quite spacious.

         "Maehara-kun, Okano-san will try to kill you if you get caught..." Nagisa quietly commented. With that, the dirty blond immediately backed away just as the door opened. Out stepped Kayano, Okano, Kanzaki, and (f/n), all with a towel wrapped around their bodies while happily chatting.

       The boys retreated to a corner, unsure whether or not the girls knew it was a mixed bath and avoiding the possibility of getting hit. However, Nagisa was separated from the other guys, so he swam to the other side if the bath, hiding behind a nearby rock.

         (F/n) sat down in front of the rock he was hiding behind, sighing like an old man while Kayano giggled. Okano then perked, "Ne, let's tell each other our crushes!!"

         Kayano blushed and started splashing around, squealing out, "Ehhhhh?! But didn't we tell each other during the field trip to Kyoto?" Kanzaki shook her head, mentioning, "Not really. We only decided the top guys."

        Maehara mumbled, "I wanna know who the top guys are..." Isogai quietly smacked him, placing a finger to his lips to get him to be quiet while Karma only smirked.

          Kayano then pouted before going underwater a bit, blushing as she blew out bubbles. All the girls leaned in with wide grins, irking the greenette. She jumped up, yelling out with a red face, "Fine!! I like Nagisa, okay?!"

         The entire bath turned silent as the guys' mouths dropped, Nagisa turned beet red, and all the girls other than (f/n) started to squeal and bombard Kayano with questions.

         Maehara snapped his head towards Isogai and whispered-yelled, "Wait, doesn't Nagisa like (f/n)-chan though?!"

         The ikeman nodded his head while Karma only smirked, thinking to himself, 'And unluckily for Kayano, (f/n)-chan like Nagisa too~'

          The girls were too busy gossiping to notice (f/n) silently sneaking around the rock. Once hidden, tears started to drip off her chin. She quietly sniffled, when Nagisa started to panic. The (h/c) hadn't noticed him, so he had to grab her attention to stop her from crying.

            "(F/n)-chan, are you okay?" The quiet whisper was still heard, shown from how the girl jerked her head to face Nagisa while turning a dark shade of red.

            "Nagi-chan?! Why're you in here?? Were you of all people peeping?!" The quiet yet aggressive accusation brought a dark red hue to the short male's cheeks, as he shook and stammered out, "N-no! (F-f/n)-chan, it's not peeping i-if it's a mixed bath!!"

          The obvious being states only worsened both blushes. After a bit, tears only continued rolling down the (h/c)'s (cheek color) cheeks, throwing Nagisa into a state of panic.

         "(F/n)-chan?! What's wrong??" The whisper only made her look down in embarrassment as she stayed silent. Finally, she answered, "I don't want Kayano-chan to like you, because that means I would have to fight her."

          Unsure of what she meant, the boy questioned, "Why would you have to fight Kayano-chan??"

          Blushing a deeper shade, the girl stayed silent for a bit, worrying Nagisa. She ultimately replied, "...Because I like you too, Nagisa."

           Shocked, Nagisa just stared at her, his mouth hanging wide open as she sunk lower and lower, trying to hide. The bluenette finally came back to reality and pulled her into a hug. Surprised, (f/n) yelped and tried to push him away, whisper-yelling, "Just what are you doing, Nagi-chan?!"

         She was only met with silence as he tightened the hug. Sighing, she gave up and let him continue. The silence between them lingered, when Nagisa suddenly whispered in her ear, "I like you too, (f/n)-chan."

          She could only blush and hug back, not wanting for him to see her butt naked if she tried to run away.

~~~

TF IS THIS LMAO. Oh god this is so shitty.

The next one really will be Okajima.

Next up: Okajima *gags*