Trusted [Chiba]

Request from: @Cat_Sprinkles163 idk how many months it's been but damn. Like does anyone even read this anymore LOL

Peeking out from under his bangs, Chiba glanced at (f/n), his desk partner. Secretly, he continued to stare at her, a light pink dusting his cheeks.

        "Chiba-kun, which tentacle color has the correct grammar?" Koro-sensei's voice startled the raven, quickly turing his head to the front. It was luckily a multiple choice question, so he had time to think a bit.

         "Blue..." The tiny whisper slightly surprised him, so he sneakily glanced at the (h/c) to his left. Slowly, he mumbled out, "Blue."

          "Correct! Now..." As Koro-sensei babbled on, Chiba quickly tore out a blank sheet from his notebook, quickly scribbling on it before he was caught. Perfectly, he landed the note in the middle of her notes.

       Glancing at the note, (f/n) slid it under her notebook and quietly opened it. She smiled as she silently read 'Thanks, I owe you one.'

        Glancing up to make sure the octopus wasn't watching, she wrote down 'No problem. How about some food during lunch? Wanna meet behind the building?'

Tossing it back onto his desk, she started to catch up on taking notes, glancing to her side to see if he had read it yet. She caught his eye, which was peeking through his bangs, and noticed his small smile. He gave a single nod and both faced the front again.

(F/n) continued her notes, but all she could really think about was the beautiful light red his eyes were. Her face was burning, but unknown to her, Chiba's face was the same.

~Time Skip~

Behind the building, (f/n) waited with her phone in hand, texting her friends while glancing at the corner every now and then.

         Chiba suddenly came around the corner, as if running from something chasing him, and he was. The raven motioned the girl to start running as well. Despite her wide eyes, she quickly stood up and ran besides him.

      "Why are we running??" She glanced to her side in confusion as he answered, "Some of the guys want gossip so they started to follow me."

      The two ran deep into the forest as loads of footsteps followed closely behind them. (F/n) glanced around and pulled on Chiba's jacket, leading them to a small hill that was quite steep.

      Chiba immediately understood and looked at her, mumbling out, "Are you serious right now (f/n)?!"

       The (h/c) grinned and replied, "We just gotta jump to escape them. Come on Ryuunosuke!"

        The taller male blushed but followed her after she jumped. Both landed on top of the tree, but quickly fell down. Luckily, they landed on a branch strong enough to support both their weights. The two groaned in slight pain but quieted down when they heard their classmates running underneath them.

      After they were alone, (f/n) started to laugh, giggling out, "I didn't think you would jump like me!! That was so much fun!"

     "It's because I trust you, so I followed." The (h/c) stopped laughing and looked at the blushing male before giving a wide smile. Leaning towards him, she pulled Chiba into a wide hug while humming out, "Do you trust me enough to show me your eyes again?"

       The raven turned a deep red before hugging back. Quietly, he mumbled out, "Sure."

        They pulled apart and (f/n) smiled, taking a bobby pin out from her pocket and pinned up his hair. As she looked into his beautiful light red eyes, the girl started to giggle slightly as the boy questioned, "What's so funny?"

       Looking into his eyes, (f/n) smiled and leaned closer, humming out, "You're really cute, Ryuunosuke~"

        The statement made the male blush, pulling the (h/c) into his chest as he buried his face in her hair while she continued to giggle. Chiba pulled away slightly after a bit, causing (f/n) to look up at him in curiosity. Their faces were close, making both of them to turn pink.

         The raven slowly leaned in, capturing her lips with his own, both their eyes closed in embarrassment. The kiss lasted a while before they finally pulled away for air.

        (F/n) stared at him and then leaned in to peck him on the lips before burying her face in his chest. The two were a deep red as they stayed silent, just enjoying one another's company.

~

      "Ryuunosuke, when are you going to tell them that we've been dating for two weeks now?"

       "...I'll tell them when they let their guard down..."

       "..."

~~~

        Idk, I found it cute lol. But these few updates will prob be shorter than normal.

        Man everything's been so dead

Next up: Okajima??