Eye [Gakushuu]

Request from: @fumione lol thx for the wait

"Oi, Shuu-kun, pass me the large and flat brush," (f/n) mumbled out in a barely audible volume. The ginger raised an eyebrow but smiled as he saw the girl's face full of concentration, gently stroking the canvas. The male obliged and stood up to grab it, holding it out in front of her.

"This one?" He waited for an answer, but the (h/c) was so focused, she didn't hear him as she gently glided the brush over her painting. Before Asano could ask again, her left hand grabbed it and dipped it into a deep violet color, switching the brush in her right hand out and replacing it with the new one, all in one swift, fluid motion without missing a beat.

A small smile made its way onto Asano's lips as he observed the girl's small habit coming out. When (f/n) was in her top form, she always had a small habit of lightly tapping her heel on the floor with the beat of some music she recently listened to.

"Shuu-kun, your dad's home." The quiet comment startled the ginger. He strained his ears and indeed, there was a faint sound of a car coming into the driveway.

"I still can't get used to how you're able to hear the smallest of things from far away." (F/n) gave a small smile as she glanced at him before quickly returning to the painting. After a few more moments of silence, Asano smiled when he saw her sigh and gently placed the brush down.

"Finally finished?" The ginger walked over and stood behind the (h/c) and looked at her latest project. His eyes grew wide as stars entered his eyes, amazed by the creation.

"How is it? I think it turned out better than I expected," she hummed out, smiling softly as she stood up and stretched. Asano was still gazing at the painting, completely entranced.

The painting was an outline of a large eye on the edges of the canvas. In the middle, where the iris was supposed to be, a dazzling galaxy replaced it. It was a beautiful scene with stars surrounding the center, slowly drawing in towards a large black hole.

       "This is... beautiful..." Asano mumbled out, unable to say anything else as he continued staring at it. The girl's (e/c) orbs sparkled and she grinned, her face full of pride.

"I modeled it after your eyes after all!" The words slipped out and (f/n) slapped her hand over her mouth, blushing a deep red as Asano jerked his head towards her. Noticing the crimson on her cheeks, he looked back at the painting again and noticed how the background color was a shade of violet that matched his eyes. Indeed, it did seem to somewhat be his own eyes.

Asano smirked and he took long, quick strides over to (f/n), wrapping his arms around her waist as she squeaked out from surprise at the close distance.

      "I guess my eyes are just that dreamy, huh?" The ginger purred out as the (h/c)'s blush only worsened.

      "Mind telling me why?" The question immediately brought flames to (f/n)'s cheeks as she realized she had no chance of escaping her current situation.

      "...I-It's because I like you..." Asano's eyes widened and he started blushing as well, not expecting the sudden confession. He was ecstatic and couldn't believe his ears. But there was no mistaking the deep crimson on (f/n)'s adorable face.

         "(F/n). Look at me," he hummed out teasingly. The (h/c) only remained quiet as she slowly looked up and made eye contact with him.

        Asano gently took her chin, slowly leaning in to give her a soft and gentle kiss. The girl returned it and they that way for a little bit before pulling away for air. (F/n) smiled bashfully as Asano smirked.

     "I hope your next painting will be using both of us as the models~" The (h/c) looked up towards Asano's smirking face. She slowly broke out into a wide grin as she tiptoed to plant a kiss on his lips, humming out, "I will~"

    Asano gladly returned the sweet kiss.

~~~

So that was short lol. But it's mostly cause I promised updates and I didn't wanna lie so I made this even with no inspiration lol. It's also cause iI was up until 1 AM the previous night to finish a 6-page paper that only had to be 3 pages ;u; this is my life guys. I still hoped you guys liked it though :) But updates will be every day or two this week cause it's break for me lol

Next up: Totally forgot but there was something lol I think it was another Karma thing maybe lol