Forbidden [Karasuma]

Request from: @sugatsweet_candylove here you go lol. I'm sorry it took so long at that it's a little short :')

"Ne, Karasuma-sensei~ Which student is your favorite~?" The raven glared at the green and yellow striped octopus, scowling at the question.

"Teacher's are not supposed to have favorite students, you big dumbass." Koro-sensei smirked even further as he watched his colleague storm away. Sliming his way over to the window, he opened it and hummed out, "What a shame that Karasuma-sensei has no favorite, huh, (f/n)-chan?"

Looking down at the (h/c), he sighed and gently patted her head, as she sniffled. (F/n) rubbed her eyes in order to wipe away the small tears that had been produced.

After finally wiping away the last of her tears, she sighed as she looked up and quietly hummed out, "Thank you for helping me, Koro-sensei."

A sad smile adorned her small face, making the octopus frown. He never enjoyed seeing his students upset after all. He had to make a risky decision here, in order to allow (f/n) to move on in life.

He plopped down and sat besides the (h/c), placing a tentacle on top of her head and patting her kindly. Karasuma turned the building's corner, grumbling about who knows what, when he saw the two. Seeing tiny tears plop down from (f/n)'s eyes, he instinctively ran up and grabbed her shoulder.

      "(L/n)?! What's wrong?!" The worried tone surprised her more than his sudden appearance, halting the flow of tears. Staring at him for a bit, her face grew red and she faced away from him.

       Confused yet worried, Karasuma shooed away the octopus (who obliged and left) and sat next to the teen. (F/n)'s eyes snapped open as she felt his hand on her shoulder, pulling her close to lean against him.

      The girl continued blushing deeper shade of red as the older male started to gently rub her head in an attempt to soothe her.

      The soothing atmosphere surrounded the two, easing their silent feelings for one another. It was a forbidden love, but please allow them to have this moment to themselves for now, for they are off in their own world.

~~~

Bruh that last paragraph was like a narrating thing LOL

It was hella short but oh well.

Still on semi-hiatus.

Next Up: GG