Girlfriend [Karasuma]

Request from: @Tsunchan sorry it took so long man lmao. It'll get to the hentai later on

Karasuma has been uncharacteristically spacing out for quite a while now, and everyone was curious to find out why. The strict military man that was intense (lmao) has been the most unguarded out of everyone lately. Students were granted easy hits against him during lessons, ones he would normally be able to avoid while barely moving.

"Sensei~ Why've you been spacing out so much lately?" Karasuma glanced down and noticed Kurahashi, Yada, and Nakamura gathered around him, all with glistening eyes. It took him a while to realize they were talking about him before finally answering.

"... I guess it's because my girlfriend is coming back from her trip to (random country) today..." Suddenly, the other students as well as an octopus and a bitch appeared out of nowhere in front of him. The group collectively screamed out, "GIRLFRIEND?!" at a deafening level.

The older man cringed before nodding, a very light pink dusting his cheeks as everyone oohed and ahhed. The very fact that the most private man they knew of was willingly telling them information about him upped his ranking of attractiveness way up. They stared at the raven while he shifted around, uncomfortable from the sudden and intense attention.

Clearing his throat, he mumbled out, "If you'll excuse me, I'll be leaving early to go and pick her up from the airport now..." With that, he quickly departed as the group held a glint of mischief in their eyes, as they secretly began to tail him.

~Time Skip~

"Tadaomi." Hearing a familiar voice, Karasuma immediately turned his head in the direction, only to be ambushed in a tight hug. Looking down, He saw beautiful (e/c) eyes staring up at him, accompanied with a sweet, delicate smile. He gently but firmly wrapped his arms around her petite body and buried his face in her hair, inhaling her sweet scent.

"Welcome home, (f/n)... I missed you," Karasuma quietly whispered out. The (h/c) gigled, as she snuggled closer to him.

"I'm home now. I missed you too~" The shorter woman pulled away and tiptoed slightly in order to give him a quick peck on the lips. The taller male gave her a smile that only she would ever see, one full of love and bliss. (F/n) giggled and took his hand, gently tugging him outside as she quietly whispered out, "It's been a while, so why don't we go home?" The glint in her eye contrasted her innocent voice, and Karasuma could only chuckle as he nodded in agreement.

Mini bonus at end

(shit I almost forgot to post a warning lmao WARNING: lemon)

As soon as the front door closed, Karasuma pulled (f/n) towards him and leaned down, leaving little hickies on her neck as he swept her up and carried her to their room. Her small moans egged him on as he gently laid her on the bed while she unbuttoned his shirt and made circles with her finger on his chest. The teasing sensation greatly tuned him on as he slipped his hand under her shirt, groping her breast under her bra. Her moan grew louder as he pinched her nipple while she tugged at his hair.

"Tadaomi... it's been too long... please don't tease me like this..." Her hot breath brushed the base of his neck, causing him to shiver before leaning down and capturing her lips with his own in a rough and passionate kiss. Sliding her shirt and bra off made the (h/c) whimper, so Karasuma took the chance to slip his tongue into her mouth as he massaged her breast with one hand, while slipping the other into her pants and rubbing circles around on her wet panties.

(F/n) grew restless as the sensation stirred her insides. She quickly stripped the man's pants off and pushed him back, straddling the man with eyes full of lust. The (h/c) pulled his erect boner out and stroked it teasingly, grinning at his pained expression. This went on for quite a bit before she, too, could no longer take it.

Slowly, she placed the head at her entrance and slowly slid down, earning a blissful moan from the man. She started moving up and down as he groaned out, "I l-love you s-so much (f-f/n)."

The (h/c) moaned out his name continuously as he flipped her down to the bottom and pounded her. Her whimpers and constant hair tugging as well as back scratching only pushed Karasuma further on edge. He was surely about to climax at any moment now, but he wasn't sure whether or not to pull out, but a soft voice stopped him.

"Do it, Tadaomi..." With that, the two climaxed at the same time. As he pulled out, Karasuma lied down next to her and kissed the (h/c)'s forehead.

"I guess people will be calling you Mrs. Karasuma soon, huh?" (F/n) giggled and stared up at him before softly kissing her lover.

"What do you think we should name our child though?" Karasuma could only respond with a wide grin before the two started listing names out.

(End of Lemon)

Koro-sensei slithered down from the window with a bright pink face as the students and Bitch-sensei bombarded him with questions. All he could say was, "They're having a child and getting married."

Karasuma and (F/n) snapped their heads towards the window when they heard loud screeches. Then cheers such as "Go Karasuma-sensei!", "Congratulations on your baby!!", and, "Invite us to the wedding!" only brought a scarlet hue to the lovers' faces. Karasuma cursed under his breath about killing the octopus while (f/n) buried her face into his chest in embarrassment.

~~~

awwww I hope that was cute man :3

VALENTINE'S DAY IS ALMOST HEREEEEEEE :DDDDDD i'M SO EXCITED GUYS. shit I feel like xoCANDYox lmao. she's rubbing off on me and not in the evil way -_- lol but there might be specials depending on how much time i have :9

Next Up: someone idk. or v-days?? WHO KNOWS. CERTAINLY NOT ME :'D