STUPID V-DAY Pt. 1

Panda: THIS IS THE START OF THE STUPID V-DAY SPECIALSSSS. PT. 1: PICK UP LINES.

...

Pssttt, the format will be different since it's a tester. Please comment opinions on the format for this!!

~

Scenario: (F/n) and Karma had to stay after school to clean up and it got late.

Both: *walks down hill in silence*

(F/n): *shudders a little*

Karma: Hmm? What's wrong (f/n)?

(F/n): It's really late and dark...

Karma: *smirks* Don't tell me you're afraid of the dark.

(F/n): *looks at him* I am, so can I sleep with you tonight? *winks*

Karma: *stops walking and stares at her in confusion* Wh- *blushes deep red* Oh... *looks away* Sure...

~

Scenario: (F/n) reading a number book in class during lunch. Isogai's the only one in the room with her.

(F/n): *sighs in frustration*

Isogai: Is there something wrong, (f/n)-chan?

(F/n): I'm trying to study up on some numbers, but I just can't seem to find a certain one I'm looking for. I think this book doesn't cover it... *sighs*

Isogai: *walks over and peers into the book* What number are you looking for?

(F/n): *looks at him with a straight face* Yours. Would you mind giving me some info about it? *sly smile*

Isogai: *blinks and blushes* I-I, u-uhm, g-give me a second. *grabs a paper and scribbles on it**hands it to her* Here you go... *deep red**avoids eye contact*

(F/n): *grins and takes it* Thanks for helping me~

~

Scenario: (f/n) comes over to study but it gets too late. Nagisa insists for her to stay and she agrees.

(F/n): Can I shower and borrow some clothes then?

Nagisa: Sure, but is that fine with you?

(F/n): Of course! *thinks for a second* Wait, I didn't bring something though.

Nagisa: *looks at her curiously* What didn't you bring?

(F/n): My rubber duckie!

Nagisa: Eh? Can't you bathe without it this once?

(F/n): Can you bathe with me instead? *puppy eyes*

Nagisa: *blushes deep red* Of course not! (F/n)-chan, don't tease me like that!! *runs away*

~

Scenario: (f/n) groans as she looks at all the pretty girls in class. Marhara, flirtatious as always, goes over to her.

Maehara: *flashes her a smile* A penny for your thoughts?

(F/n): *chuckles lightly* Sorry, mine are a dollar.

Maehara: *rolls eyes and playfully pushes her* Just tell me.

(F/n): *sighs* Everyone is so pretty and cool. And then there's me, just absolute trash.

Maehara: *blinks* If you're trash, then I'm air pollution. *laughs*

(F/n): *straight face* Let's create global warming. *widens eyes* ... Did I just flirt?

Maehara: *gasps* *blushes deep red* OH MY GOD DID YOU JUST FLIRT WITH ME?

(F/n): ...What?

Maehara: OH MY GOD, GUYS. (F/N)-CHAN FLIRTED WITH ME!!

(F/n): It was an accident!! I didn't even know what I said!!

Maehara: GUYS SHE FLIRTED WITH ME!!

(F/n): This was an honest mistake.

~

Scenario: Asano came over to study but started to do (f/n)'s laundry after seeing how dirty her room was.

Asano: Can't you be a bit more ladylike??

(F/n): Hey! I've done the laundry before! Perfectly too!!

Asano: *laughs* Prove it.

(F/n): *pouts* Can too! Here, feel the shirt I'm wearing right now!

Asano: *rolls eyes**feels her shirt**eyes widen* Wow, this is actually pretty nice. What material is this?

(F/n): *grins* It's girlfriend material!

Asano: *rolls eyes**light blushing* Should've seen that one coming...

~

Scenario: (f/n), 25 years old, is at a bar when she spots Karasuma walk in. Smirking, she walks up to him.

(F/n): Hello, I'm (f/n). *smiles*

Karasuma: *looks up* Hello, I'm Tadaomi.

(F/n): Honestly, on a scale of one to ten, You're a nine. I'm the one you need.

Karasuma: *blinks and quietly chuckles* Mind if I buy you a drink?

(F/n): *grins and sits down next to him*

~~~

Ok, please tell me if you guys liked that or not :) I'm pretty sure it was a fucking failure though :))

Also, suggestions for V-day stories are welcome!! I'm mainly looking for plots and What If scenarios!! Please don't request characters unless it's 2+ more charas for a scenario!!

Fun Fact: Maehara's scenario is exactly what happened when muffychu flirted with me lmao. I'm Maehara btw xD

Next up: Stupid V-Day Pt. 2 probably lol