Koro-sensei x Shy Reader LEMON

Request from: @KatBarkka
Hey I don't really have much time to think out a plot today so I'll just start with the lemon from the beginning~ I might make a 2nd one later today

Warning: Lemon/ sexual descriptions

"K-Koro-san, w-we really shouldn't... We're coworkers as well as in the storage room... What if someone came by?" (F/n)'s voice whispered out, fear of getting caught evident.

"Don't worry, (f/n)-san... it'll only take a few moments in order to finish before the next lesson." The yellow octopus slithered his tentacles underneath her clothing, feeling her sensitive body twitch under his slimy touch. The octopus turned pink as he rolled his tentacles around her soft breasts, giving them a gentle squeeze and earning a sensual moan from her.

"K-Koro-san... I hope you're fine i-if we don't take off my clothes..." The woman's small voice only brought laughter from the creature as he stripped her at mach 20, earning a squeak from her.

"If we were to leave your clothes on, they would stink and get soaked, so lets not." The (h/c) reluctantly nodded, but continued to cover herself with her hands. The octopus slithered his tentacles along her body, earning louder moans as he firmly grasped her wrists and pulled her hands away.

Marveling at her beautiful body, he grabbed her legs and spread them open as he peered into her entrance. She blushed, feeling his piercing stare, but her body soon arched as she felt something so very slimy enter her.

Her moans grew louder as his tentacles went further in, her walls tightening around him and his slime mixing with her body fluids. Gently, he went in and out, earning loud moans as the woman whimpered, "Koro-san..." out.

After a while, she moaned out, "Faster please..." and he obliged, quickening his pace. The octopus could feel her tightening around him as he continued to quicken the pace, delighted with the loud moans he brought out from her.

(F/n) quickly came and felt him slither out of her. However, she didn't expect to feel her breasts being squeezed and moaned again, once again aroused. The yellow creature quickly slithered new tentacles inside her, one after another as she moaned and twitched from his touch. After about seven, he stopped placing them in her vagina.

The woman's (e/c) orbs widened as she felt something enter her tight asshole, and groaned, as she felt the seven in her pussy move, while five more in her asshole penetrated her repeatedly. She moaned loudly as her breasts were roughly squeeze.

The day continued on as everyone wondered where two of their teachers/coworkers were, all oblivious to the scandal that was occurring in the shed besides their building.

~~~

LMAO SHORT TENTACLE HENTAI GUYS. MAN DO I FEEL...weird I guess.

ANYWHALES. FINALS ARE OVER. YAYYYYY!!!

Next up: Karasuma x Reader