Christmas [Day Late] : Isogai x Reader

This will include hentai at the end LOL

"(F/n)-chan! I'm so sorry I'm late!" (F/n) looked up from the ground and faced the direction the voice was coming from. As Isogai came closer, he noticed her pouting face and chuckled slightly, only to cause the (h/c) to sulk even more.

"I'm really sorry. I didn't expect that my work place would pull me into overtime today," he stammered out when he reached her, trying to regain his breath. The girl quietly whispered out, "You couldn't spend Christmas with me, and you made me wait for half an hour today thinking that you weren't going to come?"

(F/n) looked up with sad eyes, making the ikemen feel a large pang of guilt. They had promised to spend Christmas together, but at the last second, Isogai's workplace was too crowded and he was forced to work on Christmas. The two had to move it to the day after, but Isogai was once again roped into working overtime.

"(F/n)-chan, I'm really, really, really sorry. I promise I'll make it up to you right now," the raven mumbled out as he embraced the shorter female. She gave a small sniffle before hugging back and muffling out, "It's OK. I'm sorry for being selfish when I knew you had to work for the money. I shouldn't have complained and bothered you about it..."

Isogai pulled away, the statement only making him feel worse. He took her hand into his own and they started walking, the ikemen leading them to a special little place. (F/n) was one of the kindest, sweetest, and most beautiful people that he's ever met and it only made him feel bad for making her wait. He was so lucky to be dating her, and all he did for her so far was make her cold. 'I'll make her smile today, and I'll hope that she'll continue to love me as much as I love her.'

The two walked in a silence that was becoming much more comfortable. The snow drifted down around them made the two feel close to one another and it was shown through their tightly linked hands. They arrived at the lake and (f/n) looked around, her beautiful (e/c) eyes wide as she took in the breathtaking scene while the ikemen chuckled.

"You really should have guessed where we were going since only our class knows about this place... Do you like it?" The (h/c) glanced up and smiled widely, bringing a blush onto Isogai's cheeks as she cheerfully whispered out, "I love it so much. I'm guessing Koro-sensei helped you decorate the lake this beautifully."

Isogai could only smile as he looked at the lake with her. There were lights and ornaments strung up all around the bushes that surrounded the lake, bringing in a romantic atmosphere. (F/n) tugged on Isogai's coat and he faced her, curiousity painted on his face.

             "Thank you Yuuma. I love you so much," she whispered out before tiptoeing to kiss the raven. The ikemen blush but quickly returned the kiss sweetly. This was surely the best present he could have ever wanted.

This is the end. But OK, since this is Isogay I gotta add in a lemon LOL. SO WARNING: LEMON

           Out of the corner of her eye, (f/n) spotted a small cabin. She pulled away and quickly dragged him inside, only to confuse the raven. As she closed and locked the door (as well as close all the curtains), (f/n) pulled Isogai over to the bed and pushed him down.

"Wh-(f/n)-!!" The (h/c) leaned in and roughly kissed him, surprising the ikemen. The taller male was blushing a deep red as he shyly returned the kiss. (F/n) soon started to remove both their clothes, only to worsen the hue on the ikemen's face. Slowly but surely, however, Isogai started to kiss rougher and soon enough, he flipped their positions. His dick poked the (h/c)'s entrance, teasing her tremendously.

          They momentarily parted for air and (f/n) panted out, "Yuuma... Please." The ikemen gave into her plea and slowly went in. With every inch, (f/n) whimpered and moaned in pleasure while he panted, her tightness swallowing whole. He stayed still for a moment in order for her to adjust to him.

         After a minute, Isogai slowly thrusted in and out, earning large moans from the shorter female. He quickened his pace as she tugged at his hair in great pleasure. The two became a moaning mess as they continually panted out one another's name. Soon enough, they both came and Isogai flopped down besides her.

            "Ne, Yuuma~" The raven's eyes snapped open, recognizing the girl's devious tone too well.

            "...Did you actually keep a dildo in your bag..."

             "I know how much you loved being fucked in the ass. So I'm pleasing you right now."

              The rest of the night was filled with Isogai screaming, "(f/n), please...", "More!", and especially, "I love being fucked in the ass by you!!"

~~~

Burn those words into your skulls lol. Specially you muffychu lol. That last part was just for you <3

Next up: I think its teresaka LOL