O-Oi [Terasaka]

Request from: @DarkMistressDragneel bruhhh so sorry it took me forever to start again xD but its the muscle head guys

(F/n) nervously glanced upwards and blushed, only to quickly looked back downwards. But her movements weren't missed by a certain blonde unluckily.

"(F/n)-chan~ Who were you looking at~?" The (h/c) squeaked as Nakamura popped up beside her with a devilish grin.

"Oh, it's just you, Naka-chan," the (e/c) eyed girl mumbled out as she nervously shifted in her seat. Nakamura's grin only grew wider as she got ready to pounce. But a voice stopped her.

"Oi, (l/n). Come here and show me how to do this or that stupid octopus will get mad." Nakamura looked up in shock as she stared at the owner of the voice, which was none other than Terasaka.

"O-Oh, sure. Give me a second." The (h/c) haired girl quickly stood and hurried over to the muscle-*cough*(sorry give me a sec lmao)*cough* fake half blond boy. (LOL SORRY THAT WASN'T ANY BETTER) Nakamura noticed a light pink that was dusted over the girl's face and her shock only grew.

"What do you need to study this time, Terasaka-kun?" (F/n)'s soft voice caused the taller male's heart to skip a beat as he grumbled out, "I need to deal with math today." The girl's eyes widened before she gave a small smile, bringing a light blush across the boy's face. She sat down across from him and the two started going over formulas as the class stared at them in shock.

~Time Skip~

Everyone stood up as the bell rang, signaling dismissal. However, they all noticed Terasaka walking towards (f/n) and all of them held their breath, waiting to see what would happen.

"O-Oi, (l/n)." Only Karma dared to snicker at the male stuttering. The (h/c) glanced up and a small blush tainted her cheeks.

"A-Ah, Terasaka-kun. Yes?"

"...Do you want to walk back to my place and help me study?" (CUE THE GASPS) All of the students in 3-E gasped as the words were spoken from THE Terasaka's mouth.

The (h/c) blushed a deep red and stammered out, "O-Of c-course! I-I'd love to!" At that moment, she broke out in a wide smile that brought a blush to the taller make's face. Everyone from down the mountain could clearly hear him yell in embarrassment, "BAKA! I ONLY SAID THAT WE WERE GOING TO STUDY!"

~~~

Ok I'm sorry but I couldn't come up with anything other than this and I didn't want you guys to wait any longer TuT Sorry for this piece of shit guys lmfao

Next up: Karasuma? Or Karma?? Guess you gotta find out ¯\_()_/¯