Pt. 2 Mask [Karma]

So there was an old request I never saw from @GracePayne3 I'm so sorry I feel so bad lol. So this is the 2nd part to that mask chapter. I made changes to the title so you'll be able to identify it if you want to reread it :) ENJOY

      Ever since that day at the mall, (f/n) had almost seemed to change completely. She became extremely shy and would only talk around Karma. Everyone was confused by the strange behavior, but only Karma knew why.

       "Ne~ (f/n)~ Wake up~" (E/c) orbs sleepily blinked open as she sat up and yawned.

       "Good morning Karma..." The girl's soft smile quickened his heartbeat. Karma coughed into his hand before asking, "What do you want for breakfast?"

        Tilting her head, the girl pondered for a moment before stating, "Crepes, please and thank you." The redhead chuckled as he picked her up and set her down in the bathroom. Smirking, he tapped (f/n)'s nose playful as he hummed out, "Hurry up and get ready if you want breakfast."

       Pouting, the girl nodded and closed the door as the redhead left to go make breakfast. (F/n) had basically broken ever since that day, not understanding how she should act anymore. Karma, noticing this immediately, began helping her little by little.

~Time Skip~

       "Karma...Why are we here?" (F/n) glanced around the large ballroom, filled with people in gowns and tuxedos, all wearing masks. Karma had forcefully made her wear an elegant dark blue dress along with a phantom mask. He himself was wearing a normal bow tie tuxedo along with a matching phantom mask adorning his own face. He then dragged her out of the house and into a limo that was waiting outside.

"We're here to have fun, (f/n)~ It was a ball my parents were invited to, but since they're off and about traveling, they gave me the tickets to go in their place." Karma's sly smirk only enchanted the (h/c) as he pulled her closer to him.

"My, my~ Are you perhaps Akabane's son?" The young couple turned around and saw an older couple in front of them. Karma slipped a hand around (f/n)'s waist and pulled her even closer to him, as he respectfully answered, "Yes, and may I ask who you two lovely people might be?"

As Karma chatted with the adults, (f/n) remained silent, blushing because of the amount of people coming towards them and because of how close she was to her boyfriend.

'I want to go back home, or at least to the bathroom to hide, but Karma's grip is really strong...' A small sigh escaped her lips, but it didn't go unnoticed by the redhead. He quickly wrapped up the conversation and excused themselves, pulling (f/n) to a table lined with exquisite and gourmet food. Handing her a plate, he hummed out, "Being around so many people is probably still a big hurdle for you to jump, huh, (f/n)?"

Pouting, she huffed out, "You knew it was too! Look at that stupidly charming smug smirk on your face! You only made me go in order to tease me!" Karma quietly snickered as he pulled her close, planting a loving kiss on her temple.

The (h/c) pulled away, her face deep red as Karma chuckled. As they finished grabbing food, (f/n) linked arms with Karma in order to not get lost as she started eating. Unknowingly, many pairs of eyes stared at them, since they were the only young couple, as well as their attractiveness were rather eye catching; Karma with his red hair and mercury eye that was revealed, and (f/n)'s silky (h/c) locks and her revealed (e/c) orb.

A new song started playing as the two finished eating, and Karma noticed people gathering to the center in order to waltz with their partners. Smirking, he leads (f/n) to the edge of the group and bows, humming out, "May I have this dance?"

Giggling softly, the (h/c) gave a shy nod and took his hand, following his lead as they started to dance. Even though there were so many people staring at her, she felt strangely calm as she danced with her love.

~Time Skip~

(F/n) firmly gripped Karma's hand as they walked around. She had to admit she had quite a bit of fun, and was even starting to feel comfortable enough to join in on small talk around the room.

As the night drew to a close, Karma whispered in her ear, "It's time to take off our masks."

Looking around, (f/n) saw that indeed, everyone was taking off the masks they had worn. Nervousness struck her as she froze, her heart beating quickly. A small pain entered her mind, as she felt Karma's firm grip on her hand.

Glancing at him, she saw his usual attractive face with the smirk she adored present. Feeling the support he gave, (f/n) calmed down and took deep breaths, slowly reaching up and touching her mask.

'It's time to take it off...' The thought was simple and straightforward, pushing her on. Slowly, (f/n) lifted the mask off. As she blinked and looked back at Karma, she couldn't help but giggle. Karma chuckled, questioning, "What's so funny?"

"Nothing~" was her simple answer as she pulled him close, leaning in to lovingly kiss him. "I just love you,that's all~"

Karma smirked as he kissed back, whispering out, "I love you too~"

~~~

I feel like I really fucked that up. But oh well lol.

Next up: Idk. Something.