Pervy Love [Okajima]

Request from: @JazLiy75 this was...interesting to say...

"You have a really cute butt!" Unexpectedly, those six words were what landed Okajima his first girlfriend. And she was gravure model, no less. Let's rewind a bit to see how exactly this had happened.

~

        "Guysssss, look, lookkk!! (F/n)-chan is on the cover of Playboy Magazine!!" Okajima was waving the magazine around, but no one was paying attention to him. He went over to Itona and placed it on the desk, hoping to at least earn a glance.

Itona barely glanced at it, before commenting, "She looks okay. No big boobs though."

Dejected, Okajima decided to try Koro-sensei, who at least gave a better reaction. "My, my! She's rather cute, especially her butt. However, she doesn't have much of an impact with her chest area..."

The octopus started to flip through the magazine and stare at other models before Okajima snatched it away. Sighing, he walked after school while staring at (l/n) (f/n). No one had appreciated his queen, but it was more surprising that he had stuck with one girl for so long.

"OI, OKAJIMA!" Snapping back to reality, he finally heard Maehara calling him after the fifth time, but it was too late. The raven was about to ask what, but he ended up walking straight into a stranger.

They both fell down but Okajima was the first to recover. He looked up, apologizing, "Sorry, I wasn't looking-" He stopped talking, staring at the girl he had knocked down. She giggled slightly before looking at him, answering, "Oh, don't worry. I'm fine."

The male continued to stare at her before crying out, "Oh my god, you're (f/n)-chan!!" Behind him, Maehara and Chiba looked at each oth before shrugging, waiting to see what would happen.

           (F/n) tilted her head to the side before smiling, humming out, "I guess you saw me from Playboy's magazine. Thanks for supporting my work."

         Okajima shook his head rapidly as his face burned a bright red. He was actually meeting his all time favorite model!! Embarrassed, he reached out a hand to help her up, trying to think of something to say.

"Oh, thank you." (F/n) took the offer and stood up, her small hand enveloped in the make's bigger one. As she came upright, Okajima blurted out, "You have a really cute butt!!"

Marhara's and Chiba's mouths dropped, embarrassed for their friend. (F/n) however, started to laugh, surprising the three boys. When she calmed down, she teased, "I see someone's quite the pervert. Would you like to meet me again at a cafe?"

The invitation for Okajima surprised the three boys, and Okajima quickly accepted it. The two exchanged contacts and-

~

"-from that moment on, it was history. We met up and I asked her out, to which she agreed. Of course our relationship has to be a secret since she's famous and all, but still. She's mine and mine alone." As Okajima bragged towards his classmates, they went aways as the boast came to an end. Most of the guys were all wondering however, 'How the hell did Okajima get a girlfriend before me?!'

~~~

Well that was rather boring. And short lmfao.

One more update and then an announcement.

Next up: Koro-sensei