Better Be [Karma]

Request from: @joyanne02 DUDE THIS PROB FAILED SO BAD IM SORRY LOL

"Ne~ (F/n)-chan~ What're you doing after school?" Nakamura tackled the (h/c) into a bear hug, grinning in hopes of getting closer with the anti-social girl.

(F/n) glanced at her and pried the blonde's arms off as she quietly answered, "Studying. What else would I be doing?" Nakamura backed away as the girl stared at her with cold eyes, pouting as she mumbled, "(F/n)-chan's no fun~" Kayano popped up next to Karma as he watched her grab her lunchbox and leave the classroom.

"Karma-kun, why is (f/n)-chan in Class E when she studies so much and has such good grades?" Karma faced the greenhead and smiled innocently, answering, "Well, she's quite blunt and antisocial. I heard that she talked back to the Chairman and was sent here. Doesn't seem like she cares though." The redhead walked out if the classroom as Kayano stood there, thinking intensely about something.

"(F/n)~ Why are you eating all alone~?" The (height) girl glanced up at him before returning to her phone in silence. Karma pouted and plopped down next to her. A little too close for comfort, but she brushed it off.

"(F/nnnnnnnnnn), don't ignore me~" Karma faked a hurt tone, causing the corners of the girl's lips to twitch upward. The tall male noticed this and smirked as she replied, "Don't you have anything better to do than bothering me?"

"Nah." (F/n) glanced at the redhead, who became quiet, but stayed there with her for the rest of lunch.

~

Over the next few days, Karma would follow (f/n) with his signature smirk, as if a stray cat decided on its owner. He would often tail close behind her, if not beside the (h/c). The boy's strange behavior was noted by everyone other than (f/n), who brushed it off. However, as days turned into weeks with him following her around and chatting lightly, she slowly started talking more and more with him.

"Karma, can we drop by the ice cream truck on our way back?" The said male had pulled her into his grasp, hugging her from behind as he rested his chin on her (head/shoulder). She had remained indifferent however, so the image only disturbed their classmates.

"Ok~ I'll follow you like usual then~" he hummed out in response, sneaking glances at his friends' shocked faces. Koro-sensei slipped into the classroom and clapped his tentacles, announcing, "Everyone, lunch is over so go back to your se-KYA!! KARMA-KUN, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING TO (F/N)-CHAN?!" The said redhead had sat down and pulled the kuudere onto his lap, smirking at his accomplishment.

"(F/n) didn't protest though~ So it should be fine~" The (h/c) was blushing a light pink that was only noticeable to Karma, but otherwise had her usual poker face. Koro-sensei, fuming, scolded, "Just because she didn't say anything doesn't mean she's fine with it!!" The yellow octopus quickly lifted the girl out of his lap and placed her in her proper seat besides him.

     Karma's eye twitched, and he quickly slashed the octopus's tentacle off right after he placed (f/n) in her proper seat. Everyone watched as Karma quickly sliced tentacle after tentacle, not expecting the sudden bloodlust. But right before he could stab the octopus's heart, Koro-sensei retreated far back, panting heavily.

       "Ne, Koro-sensei~ You can't just suddenly touch (f/n) like that," the redhead quietly whispered so only the octopus could hear. Everyone else felt a chill though, uneasy about the redhead's sudden change in eyes; from calm and collected to crazy and deadly.

       The yellow octopus coughed once, before mumbling, "Yes, yes. Let's start our lesson then." The suffocating atmosphere hung in the air for a moment before Karma went back to 'normal.' Everyone sighed in relief and returned to the lesson that was starting.

~

      "Which should I get, Karma? Cookies and cream, or mint chocolate chip?" The (h/c) pouted, acting completely different from her usual personality. Chuckling, the redhead replied, "Just get two scoops. Easy."

"But then the flavors will mix." Sighing, Karma offered, "How about I buy one cookies and cream and you get mint chocolate chip and share?" The girl's eyes shined and she quickly nodded, causing him to smirk.

After grabbing their treats, they walked to the park in a comfortable silence as they ate and shared their ice creams. Midway there, (f/n) secretly glanced up the taller male before looking away, a bit too quickly.

'His hair looks really soft. I really want to touch it, but that'd be weird...' The girl pouted as her own thoughts started to annoy her. She snapped out of it however, when Karma grabbed her hand and held it tightly. Her face exploded into flames, and after a while, she pulled away in order to intertwine their fingers together. Karma glanced at her and smirked, before staring off into the street once again.

This one moment, holding Karma's hand, made (f/n) suddenly realize something. 'His hands are really rough... and big. Really big...' The (h/c) realized, as if for the first time, that Karma was a guy. And this sudden realization threw her mind into a panic.

"You OK there, (f/n)~?" The boy's teasing tone brought her back, and as she looked into his eyes, she blushed even worse.

"I-I'm fine..." Karma widened his eyes.

"Woah. Did Kuudere-chan stammer??"

"Shut up!!"

"Oh, now you're Tsundere-chan, huh? How cute~" The girl glared daggers at him as he smirked, amused with her. As they stopped in front of the park, Karma pulled her into a tight hug, burying his face into the crook of her neck.

"Karma?!"

"Ne, (F/n)~ If you'll be mine, then I'll be yours." The girl's eyes widened and she started blushing furiously. After a long while, the only response she could give was a small nod, too embarrassed to say anything.

Karma smirked widely, quietly humming out, "Good. Because you can only be mine. And I better be only yours."

~~~

EYYYYYY THAT WASNT CREEPY AT ALL LOL. I HOPE YOU LIKED THAT SWEETIE <3 *tried so hard to not fuck up*

Next up: Maehara x Musician Reader