thirtytwo

Grayson's P.O.V

I woke up in the same clothes I went to school with yesterday, in a different bed and a sleeping Giselle around my arms. I realized I fell asleep at her hou. There was a knock on her door which woke her up. She blushed and looked away when she saw me staring at her. She then got up and walked to her door and opened it. It was her mom. And her eyes widened when she saw me.

"What's Grayson doing here? In your room? On your bed.." she said through her teeth.

"Oh my god. No mom, he literally just fell asleep yesterday." Giselle said laughing. Her moms face went relaxed and relieved. I gave out a quit laugh and got up.

"Sorry, Mrs.Gonzalez. I'll leave now.." I said walking up to them.

"No, Grayson it's fine. Would you mind staying for breakfast?" She asked. I looked at Giselle nodding her head so I said yes which I was kind of wasn't sure of. You see, I've only ever talked to her mom and brother, never really with her dad.. Well, I did that one night I took Giselle out. But of course that was the smallest conversation ever. Obviously her dad was the boss in this house and that kind of made me nervous that if he didn't like me, he'd make Giselle stop seeing me. Giselle walked to the bathroom and a couple minutes later, she came back out while I just stood at the door. I was wide awake now and I had realized I hadn't left yet.

"Uhh, I'm gonna go show at home real quick, I'll be back." I said. She nodded and sat on her bed. I needed to at least put on a beanie, my hair was a mess. And of course brush my teeth and change clothes.

After doing that, I walked back to Giselle's house. I knocked on her door. Jose opened it and let me in. I saw Giselle sat at the table and was about to start eating. She looked over to me and motioned for me to go sit next to her. Right behind me was her dad. He sat down at the same time as me and smiled at me.

"Mornin' Grayson." he said. I nodded.

"Good morning, Mr.Gonzalez." I replied. Giselle's mom came towards me with a plate of eggs and sausage. I thanked her and served myself a cup of orange juice.

"So how'd you sleep last night?" He asked me raising his left eyebrow at me. I felt my cheeks get hot, he knew I had slept with Giselle last night.

"I slept well, I'm sorry about waking up in Giselle's room, it's not what you think and I promise it-" I began to babble on. He cut me off.

"Don't let it happen again.." he said and began eating. I nodded and heard Giselle laugh quietly next to me. I glared at her and rolled my eyes and we all began eating.

-

Giselle's P.O.V

"That was honestly the best worst first impression I've ever seen." I laughed. "Now remember next time I tell you I need to work on my assignment, maybe you'll listen."

"Shut up, I didn't think he would ask me that." Grayson said blushing.

"So what time do you think we should head to the school field tonight? The movie starts at 8 but since we'll be walking there and carrying our blankets and pillows, I think we should head out by 7:30 that way we could set up as well."

Grayson shrugged and looked at the road ahead. I rolled my eyes, he looked over at me and followed his eyebrows.

"Look, Giselle, don't trip over it. It's just a movie." Grayson said laughing a bit.

"Okay but it's also a date isn't it? You don't just say let's go on a date and then wing the rest!" I complained. He smiled and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Fine, I'll wait outside your house at 7:30. I don't want another awkward conversation with your dad." I laughed and nodded being content with him agreeing. We then continued our way to school and went on with our day.

-

"I'll see you later then." I said as I placed a kiss on Grayson's cheek and walked into my house. My mom was in the kitchen making lunch. "Hey, I'm home. Whatcha making, ma?" I asked coming behind her and kissing her cheek as well.

"Nothing fancy, just pasta. I didn't have time to go to the store today so I just grabbed things I had in the cupboards and came out making this. But I did forget I needed some Parmesan cheese so I'll be heading out to the store in a bit." She said. I was wanting to go to the store myself later on the today to grab some snacks for the movie today, so I decided I should just go along with my mom.

"Can I come?"

"What for?" She asked as she finished mixing in the sauce and placing the bowl in the middle of the table.

"Oh, actually first let me ask you if I could go to movie night with Grayson tonight?" I asked.

"Sure, just be back home by 11."

"Ok well I wanted to get us some snacks. You know, candy, chips, cookies, drinks. Something to eat while watching."

My mom nodded as she put some dishes into the sink and grabbed her keys. I ran to my room and put my backpack and books down and left my phone to charge for later on tonight. I then met up with her outside and we got in the car, leaving for the grocery store.

-

We got home an hour later, making it 4:40 pm. My mom called everyone to eat a late lunch/dinner. I left the bag full of junk food I got in my room knowing everyone would want something from it, so I hit it. I then went down stairs and into the kitchen to eat.

After our meal, I went to check on my phone, thinking I'd have some messages from Grayson. I didn't, instead I had a call from a random number and a couple texts from friends. I then walked into my bathroom to take a shower leaving my phone behind.

Once I got out of the shower, I dressed into a light pink and white stripped crop top and some shorts. I slipped on some sandals and brushed my wet hair. There was a knock at the door. I checked the time, seeing it was only going to be 6 P.M. I thought Grayson might have came earlier just to hang, so I went downstairs to open it.

As I opened the door, I saw someone I would never in a million years expect to see. A face that made my heart sink into the pit of my stomach. A face that made it impossible to speak, creating a lump in my throat. A face that I was confused to see.

A/N: what do you guys think is gonna happen? And I'm gonna try to make my chapters a bit longer. Not extremely long because I like to get right to the point in my chapters, but just a bit :) so that does mean that I won't be updating every day. Maybe every other day! Keep giving feedback guys!

Change - G.D.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara