one

Hey guys, my names Giselle Gonzalez and I'm 16 years old and yeah, that's me up there.

So basically I just moved to New Jersey with my mom and dad and my brother, Jose. The reason why we moved all the way from California to here is because my dad had a really good job offering. He was going to be working at a school as a principle and it was a really big opportunity for him. He really wanted it but he would only take it if the rest of us were fine with it, and honestly me and my brother weren't as excited.

I was going to have to leave my school, my friends, even my boyfriend and have to look for a new job. Unlike my parents, they were excited, and we didn't wanna seem rude because my dad really wanted this, so we moved. And this is where my new life starts. Enjoy!

----
Giselle's P.O.V

I got home from my first day of school, which surprisingly went good. I made some new friends, teachers seemed to like me. It was all good.

I walked up to my front door and unlocked it with my key and walked into the living room where I saw my  mom, another lady, and two brothers who were obviously twins, and my brother. I was confused. But I took another look at the twins and I noticed that these were two of the popular boys at school.

"Oh hey, Gigi!"I heard my mom say as everyone else turned around to look at me. I gave a slight smile and waved at them. "We were just talking about you. This is my daughter, Giselle. Giselle say hi to mrs. Dolan and Ethan and Grayson. They are our neighbors." she said with a smile. I sighed a bit knowing that if my thoughts were correct, these boys were going to be over all the time. Either way I smiled and shook everyone's hands, greeting them.

After talking for a bit I told my mom I was going to make myself a snack. She asked the boys if they were hungry. They all answered no, except for one of the twins, which was Grayson. So I went upstairs to put my bag away, took off my shoes and walked back downstairs to the kitchen. I walked in and saw Grayson already sitting at the table laughing at something on his phone.

"Help yourself to whatever is in the fridge."I said kindly avoiding eye contact. I opened the fridge, grabbed some strawberries then turned around to head towards the sink to wash them. I looked to the corner of my eye and noticed Grayson eyeing me. I blushed and hurried to the sink to wash the strawberries. I opened the cabinet and tried to reach a plate. For some reason, she put all the dishes on the very top shelf, my mom thought I was tall enough to reach these but obviously, I wasn't, I wasn't exactly the tallest person ever. 5'1 to be exact.

"Need help, princess?" I heard Grayson say behind me and I knew he had a smirk on his face. I sighed and turned around. "One, don't call me that. Two, no, I don't. I've been in this situation many times, I could do it myself." I easily climbed onto the counter and reached for a plate. As I was getting down though, I didn't realize how much space I had left from my foot to the floor. I thought I was close enough to the floor, so I confidently put my other foot down, lost balance and fell on my bum, with the plate falling right next to me.

I heard Grayson laugh behind me. Right after, I saw him stand right in front of me holding his arm out. I was so embarrassed, it wasn't a huge fall, I wasn't hurt. And usually, if I were alone, I wouldn't be as embarrassed. But for some reason, I felt my face get hot and red. And I think that fall was loud enough for Ethan, Jose, my mom and Mrs Dolan to hear because as soon as I grabbed Grayson's arm and stood up, I see everyone standing in the door way. I blushed and let go of his arm.

"What happened? Are you okay?" I heard my mom say. I nodded my head. After everyone went back to the living room, I put my fruit on the plate and walked out the door leaving Grayson. I walked passed my mom and heard her say, "Are you really leaving Grayson alone in the kitchen? After he helped you? Come on, mija. Go give him some company." My Mom said. I shook my head, sighing and walked back to the kitchen putting my plate on the table, taking a seat, and whipping out my phone so I could make the least contact with him.

Thanks a lot mom. Thanks a lot. I thought to myself.