two

Giselle's P.O.V

"Soo.. where did you move from?" Grayson asked putting his phone down and looking at me.

"California."I said. I heard nothing else from him then. My mom then walked to the kitchen.

"Hey guys. Y'all hitting it off yet?" she asked smiling at us. We both nodded. "Gigi, why don't you make Grayson a sandwich?" my mom suggested since she saw he had nothing in front of him.

"Oh no, Mrs. Gonzalez. I'm.." he said before getting cut off by my mom.

"No, I'm sure she doesn't mind. Right, Gigi?" she asked raising her eyebrow at me. I sighed and got up, taking the bread out of the pantry. I heard her laugh and walk out.

"I can make it myself, if you want." Grayson said, walking up behind me.

"I mean, I'm already up, Grayson. I'll do it." I said. I saw him nod and lean back on the table, staying behind me.

"Sooo, umm. Do you have a boyfriend?" he asked quietly. I looked over to him confused.

"Yea.. I do have a boyfriend." I said answering his question. It then got to an awkward silence.

"Oh. Well. Cool, I have a girlfriend too." he said. I nodded and laughed to myself

Why does it matter if I'm taken? And why does it matter if he's taken? It's really none of his business. I thought as I cut the tomato.

"Wait, wait. You've been here for one day, and you already have a boyfriend?" he asked shocked.

"What? No. My boyfriend is in California. We've dated for a year. I'm not the type of girl that gets guys that easily" I laughed.

Grayson's P.O.V

"Wait, so you guys are having a long distance relationship?" I asked. I knew I was being nosy. But I didn't care. I fell for her right when she walked into fourth period today. The way she smiled. There was a glow in her eyes that I loved. And her voice. It just soothes me. It's so soft but not too high pitched. And her laugh is beautiful.

But I guess she's taken. And even if she wasn't, she acts like the type of girl that's hard to make her fall for you.

"Yea. Why?" she said putting the slices of tomato on the bread after spreading mayonnaise on the other.

"Long distance relationships always break off sooner or later. They're really hard to manage." I chuckled. I saw her roll her eyes.

"Look, I've known Frankie since kindergarden, he's sweet, funny, dorky and adorable. He's my everything. And he's so trustworthy and such a gentlemen and yeah, he screws up sometimes, but he always knows how to fix it. And I know that I could trust him and be able to keep a good relationship with him because he's not the type of guy to pick up a girl he doesn't even know, play around with her, and leave her like most guys are." she smiled at the thought of him. The way her lips moved made me just want to kiss her.

I won't lie, I did feel the smallest amount of jealousy. But I know, I've only known her for a couple hours. It's wayyyyy too early to feel this way, but I guess that just says how much I felt for her.

" I don't know, most of the times, they just don't work out you know." I said. Basically, I was just trying to get her to loose a little bit of trust in this guy hoping she'd kinda forget about him eventually. I know this is fucked up but I was going to make her mine one way or another. She seemed annoyed as she grabbed a plate, placed the sandwich on it, and started cleaning up.

"Whatever. Here's your stupid sandwich. Enough questions, please." She said sliding a plate with the sandwich she had just finished making on it. I thanked her and we both went to go sit back down.

"So what do you look for in a guy?" I asked taking a bit off the sandwich.

She let out an annoyed sigh, shrugged and actually thought about it for a moment.

"I have to be able to trust them I guess, they need to be fu- Wait, why does it matter?"she said starting with a smile exposing her dimples, she was beautiful, but later that smile faded away during the middle of her sentence.

I shrugged and tried to get out of the conversation. I simply just went on my phone and tried to avoid most of her questions with a shrug, yes, or no until she stopped. I knew it was going to be hard to get her. Mostly because with the information I have so far, I know I'm not the type of guy she wants. I honestly wanted to just have fun with girls until I found the perfect one. I knew it myself, no one had to tell me. I knew I was a player, but it was only to not get my own feelings hurt. If I was gonna be known, I was gonna be known as the one who leaves, not the one that gets left..