four

( The picture above it Dianne )

Giselle's P.O.V

I walked to the lunch room and sat my things down at the table where my friends sat.

"Hey guys. What's for lunch today?" I asked smiling.

"Mash potatoes and gravy with a slice of meatloaf." Bianca said taking a spoonful of potatoes and gravy into her mouth.

"Orrr chicken tacos with rice." my other friend, Leilani, said.

I nodded and walked over to the food bar to grab my plate of tacos and rice. As I was walking back someone crashed into me spilling all their gravy all over my t-shirt. I looked up, great, I saw Grayson's girlfriend standing there.

"Oh my god! Dianne! Are you ok?" I heard her friends asking as they rushed over to her.

"I'm fine. But maybe you should be more careful next time, sweetie." Dianne said smirking and laughing along with everyone else.

"Why should I be the one to watch out next time, when your the one tripping over your 6 inch little heels and spilling your food on people. Maybe you should be careful, sweetie." I said mocking her. She then pushed me out the way causing me to slip on the gravy that was on the floor and falling right down. My food fell next to me. Everyone laughed. I saw Bianca and Leilani looking at me worried as they stood up to come help me.

I was getting up myself when I saw Grayson rush in front of me, reaching out his arm like he did the day I fell at my house.

"Hey, you alright?" he asked.

"I'm fine." I told him pushing his hand away and getting up myself. I walked back to my table, grabbed my stuff and walked out the cafeteria. As I walked out, I felt tons of eyes on me. I heard laughs and whispers. I ignored them and walked to my locker, grabbed a sweatshirt I had in there, just incase since I got cold easily, and walked to the bathroom.

I was beyond embarrassed. What did she have against me? Or was she always like this? Either way I hated her for it now.

I walked into one of the stalls and took off my t-shirt, putting on the sweatshirt. I walked out of the stall. There was a garbage can next to the sinks so I decided to just throw away the shirt. It was a plain white shirt. I could just buy another one.

I opened my bag, and took out some perfume so I wouldn't be smelling like school cafeteria gravy for the rest of the day and then shook out my hair to make sure no rice fell in.

I decided then, that if Dianne was going to be in the cafeteria, I was not going to go back in there. So, I simply decided that I was going to sit out on the baseball bleachers and face time Frankie.

"Hey babe." I said smiling as he picked up.

' Hey. How's your day going?" he asked. He seemed a little off, a little nervous.

"Not good so far." I said shaking my head.

"Whys that? What happened?" he asked me.

"This girl, which I'm guessing hates me, purposely dumped her gravy all over my white t-shirt in front of everyone in the cafeteria. I'm so pissed Frankie, you have no idea. And obviously it wasn't an accident. Everyone laughed and well, I'm obviously super mad about it." I said in an annoyed tone.

"I even had to change and throw away the shirt."

"Damn. I'm sorry. Don't worry, you're new there and people are already jealous of you cuz you're perfect. Just don't let them get to you. Before you know it, everyone will love you. They just gotta get to know you first." he explained. This was one of the huge reasons why I loved him. He always knew how to cheer me up.

"Thanks, Frankie."

"Hey, is that my sweatshirt?"he laughed.

I smiled.

"Yeah, I kinda forgot to give it back before I left. I guess it's kinda late now." I laughed awkwardly.

"No its fine Gigi. You always looked better in it anyways." A smirk came across his face.

I smiled even more now. And blushed just a little bit.

"Ughh I miss you so fucking much. I wanna see you in real life." I whined. He pouted his lips. The bell then rang.

"I gotta go Frankie. I'll call you later. Love youu. Byee." I said before I hung up and went to class.