twentythree

(In case you couldn't imagine her outfit, this is it up there besides the bag and shoes)

Giselle's P.O.V

The week went by super fast to my surprise. Detention wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The teachers hardly ever paid attention to you and all you did was eat and do your homework or read or something.

But moving on from that, it was Saturday afternoon. My date with Grayson was at eight. I didn't know what to go for so I walked over to my closet to see what I could find.

I found a variety of outfits to choose from; a black, no sleeve, crop top along with a jean jacket and some ripped boyfriend jeans; army green shorts with a white t-shirt; and lastly a grey loose t-shirt dress and a flannel. I tried out all of them and I felt like the t-shirt dress was casual but a little more dressy.

I thought about taking my brown combat boots but I realized it was too hot for that so instead, I grabbed some socks from my drawer and my white converse.

I laid everything on my bed and walked into the bathroom to see what I wanted to do for makeup. My usual cake face included concealer, eyebrows, bronzer, mascara and just a little bit of highlight. I decided to go in with some foundation, I baked a bit, and added a nude pink lip.

I picked out all my products and laid them down on the counter and turned on the water. While that heated up, I lastly decided what I wanted to do with my hair. After thinking about it I decided to just take it in a pony tail, after all it wasn't something big I was going too and it was one of the hottest days of the week.

I then got in the shower, washed and conditioned my hair, shaved and washed my face and body. After this, I wrapped a towel around me, put my hair in a towel and did my makeup.

When I finished, I took my hair out of the towel, patted it dry, and brushed it out and let it air dry since my hair was naturally straight.

I then turned off the bathroom light and walked back to my room, shutting the door behind me and then changing into the clothes laying on the bed.

After getting all of this out of the way, I looked at the time and it was seven. Good enough, I did start getting ready at six.

I sat on my bed and waited for the next hour for my hair to dry while I played games on my phone, checked social media and texted friends.

Grayson's P.O.V

I looked over at the time. The clock read seven thirty eight. I really didn't need much time to get ready but I realized I only had twenty minutes. I hopped in the shower really quick and then got out and walked to my closet.

I put on a black t-shirt with the vans logo in a red heart and some black ripped jeans. I put on white vans and grabbed my phone to check the time. 7:52 pm.

I quickly went to the bathroom to fix my hair and then went to Giselle's house and knocked on her door. To my surprise, Jose opened the door.

I thought he knew I was here to pick up Giselle, but I guess he didn't because he stood there in awkward silence staring at each other until I finally asked. "Is your sister here?"

"Oh yeah.. GISELLE!!" he yelled. I heard foot steps going down the stairs and saw Giselle walk up behind him.

"Hey." she said smiling.

"You better take care of her." Jose said squinting his eyes at me. I furrowed my eye brows and nodded while Giselle laughed behind him. He let her through and then carelessly shut the door.

"Ready to go?" I asked.

"Yeah, even if I wasn't, I don't think he'd be willing to open the door for me again." she said with a laugh while looking back at the door. I smiled.

"You look great by the way. Look at us twinning with our white shoes." she said with a slight giggle.

"Thanks, so do you." I laughed and we then started walking to our date place.