twentyeight

Giselle's P.O.V

I sat down in the library during break, before seventh period, and opened up the laptop to start doing research and finding everything I could about the Bermuda Triangle.

I clicked on the wikipedia website, I know we weren't allowed to use it, but since they always had loads of information, I could look up different things to see if they were true or not and find out more about it. After a while of note taking and researching, I saw a shadow come up behind me.

"Hope you had a fun on that date with Grayson." I heard her say. I realized it was Dianne. She laughed and started to walk away but I stood up, grabbed her arm and sat her down on the chair next to time. She gave me a confused look.

"What the hell are you fucking doing?" she basically yelled. We heard the librarian shush us and roll her chair back to her desk. I raised my eyebrow at Dianne and she shut up.

"You aren't leaving until you answer my questions." I whispered. She sighed and sat down. I waited a moment to make sure she wasn't going anywhere. I finally moved my arm that was blocking her from leaving and sat down as well.

"First off, how did you find out?" I asked. I knew this would happen eventually but it surprised me so much on how there was no way possible that she could've found out without anyone else buy Grayson himself, Bianca, Leilani and me knowing. I saw her shrug and play with her nails. "Once again, you aren't leaving until you answer me." I said crossing my arms. She rolled her eyes and let our a heavy sigh.

"You guys went to Simple. I work at Simple in case you didn't know, dumbass." she said. Excuse me, but did she just say she worked there?! First off I never thought this spoiled ass would actually have a job. And second of all how the hell did I not see her there. I gave her that glance that basically said I need more information soooo, keep going. "I work at the back cooking now can I leave?" I asked annoyed. Wow. I actually feel really stupid now.

"No you can't. I still need to know why you hate me. I've never done anything to you, Dianne. In fact, we could've been really good frie-"

"Just stop! You know what you did. I told you in the office last week! Just let me leave already." she said getting up and walking out. I exited the page I was on, closed the laptop, grabbed my things and followed her.

"Just because you think I stole Grayson from you?" I asked catching up to her.

"I don't think. I know."she answered without looking at me.

"Okay well first off, I didn't we were just friends, second off you have no proof I stole him from you. We literally became friends because we're neighbors and he was one of the most welcoming people I had when I moved here. I mean yeah now I guess you could say that bu-"

"Do you really think I don't know this? It pisses me off because I knew from that day he broke up with me, it was because of you. It was really obvious he liked you, Giselle. And if you didn't realize that in the beginning well then you're pretty stupid. I mean don't you see the way he looks and stares at you? I mean yeah he's probably one of the biggest fuckboys you'll ever meet but he's the biggest sweetheart. I know this because well, I dated him. Sure it wasn't for the longest time but he's probably the best guy I've ever dated and you're really lucky. That's why it makes me mad." she explained ending it with a sigh. She then turned around and kept walking while I stayed in the exact same place thinking about what just happened. She was definitely a bitch, I know that. But I actually felt bad after this.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled but I knew she had heard me. She ignored me and kept walking without looking back. I mean yeah, I get her now. I guess I did take her boyfriend and I know exactly how it felt to be in her position. I wasn't going to beg her to accept my apology because I could tell she didn't really want to talk so I just walked home.