thirteen

A/N: I've realized I haven't actually introduced Giselle's friends, Leilani and Bianca. So here is what they look like! Bianca would be the one on the right, with black hair, and Leilani would be the one on the left, with blonde curly hair.

Giselle's P.O.V

I bumped into Grayson during lunch time a week later. I actually had enough. He was avoiding me so bad and I just couldn't stand it anymore.

He looked at me and looked around quickly. He looked like he was in a rush.

"Hey."I said.

"Uh, hi. I gotta rush to my lo-" he said trying to walk past me. I pushed him back slightly and turned around to look at Bianca and Leilani, giving them a nod. They walked off and left Grayson and I to talk.

"Look, I know you're not in a rush because there's plenty of time before the bell rings. And if you are then I'm sorry but you've been avoiding me for almost two weeks and a half. Don't you think I haven't noticed, Grayson?" I asked in a serious tone looking at him. He sighed and slightly rolled his eyes.

"Giselle, I haven't been avoiding you. Trust me. I've just been really busy." he explained.

Grayson's P.O.V

"Doing what? Hmm?" Giselle asked. She kept looking at me suspiciously, as if she knew something. But if she really knew, she wouldn't be here trying to get answers out of me. Ethan told me that girls do that to get anything out of you. Not sure if it's true, but it sure felt true at this moment.

She stood there while I just was stuck in my thoughts. I wanted to take Ethan's advice that he gave me about a week ago, but I just couldn't seem to put everything into a sentence. Also, it would just be so random and out of no where. Actually, too random, she would just think I'm lying. But I didn't want to lie to her either and make her believe something that wasn't true and keep her with that thought, like I've done a couple times now and I was hating myself and regretting it now.

"Okay, fine. I haven't really been busy. It's just.. You wouldn't understand." I said with a sigh. I gave up on trying to give her an explanation.

"Grayson, come on! I'm not that stupid. Just tell me what's wrong. If I'm doing something, I could stop. Now tell -"

"No, Giselle. I can't. I'm sorry. But, why does it matter if I'm avoiding you? After all, I'm obviously nothing but obnoxious to you." I said laughing a bit. She rolled her eyes.

"Come on! Don't act like that. Sure, when I first met you, you weren't my favorite person but I got to know you and now I see you're not so bad. Besides, out of all the people living here, you're one of the only ones that's welcomed me with open arms. You're one of my friends now, whether you like it or not. And I'm pretty sure I did nothing to make you want to ignore me. Now please tell me. I'm sorry but I'm clueless."

I sighed, for about the millionth time now. I looked away from her and the football field caught my attention through the window. There wasn't anything in particular that caught my attention from there specifically though. I just needed to get my eyes off her. Her looks felt as if they dug into you're soul, especially since she was begging me to answer her.

After about ten seconds, I reconnected my look with hers and shook my head.

"Like I said, I could tell you, but I won't because you wouldn't understand. Sorry, Giselle."

Giselle's P.O.V

I turned around as he walked away.

"So, you're just not gonna tell me?.. You know what, whatever! I don't care anymore." I mumbled, still being loud enough so he could hear me. I turned back around and saw Dianne standing at the corner of the building. The only way of getting back into the cafeteria.

I took a deep breath and walked passed her.

"Aww, did you and you're little boyfriend just get into a little argument?" she said in a sarcastic tone, pouting at me then laughing at her own words. I was going to ignore her but I decided to give her a piece of my mind.

"First of all, he's not my little boyfriend." I began. She stood up straight, crossed her arms and looked me in the eyes. "And even then, you're dying to get the same attention from him as I am. Look at you. Trying super hard to even get him to look at you, when I do it effortlessly. You went through so much to break me and my actual boyfriend apart, and trust me you succeeded, but look at us now, back together again. How? Why? Because I'm not gonna let you win. I might sound like a brat, but I always get my way. And don't think I'm forgetting every little thing you've done to me. It's all adding up in my head. And once I've had enough, you'll hear from me. You'll get everything you deserve and more. So keep it up if you really want to see how bad this could get."

She rolled her eyes scoffed. I began to walk away but thought of one more thing I should let her know. I turned back around and began walking closer and closer to her until I was directly in front of her.

"Oh and by the way, if you're really going out of your way to make me suffer because you think Grayson left your sorry ass for me, well you really must be the stupidest thing on this planet. Grayson left you because he couldn't handle you anymore. And not in a good way. Babe, look around. The whole school thinks your a freak. You're crazy. Everyone knows how you are and what you do. And it really is sad that you can't actually see what people truly think of you. But anyways, I think I've wasted enough of my time now. So, let me get going. Have a great day." I finished off with a huge smile. Her mouth was wide open. I felt relieved. I felt like like a boss bitch.