ten

Grayson P.O.V

I was at Giselle's house just hanging out in her room with her.

"Hey, can I tell you something? And.. you won't get mad?" Giselle asked quietly.

"Why would I get mad? But sure."

"Okay.. well, I don't know. I just thought you would but umm.. I think I might have feelings for Frankie, still.." she said her voice getting lower each time. My heart dropped.

"Oh.. I mean, that's great but umm, I don't know. He broke up with you and didn't believe you. And you still have feelings for him?"

"Well, yeah, I mean we've been talking after that day I told you I texted him, and I just couldn't help myself. I just really love him.. And I feel like it's something that I'll never have myself get over.." she said. I scoffed. For the past couple weeks, especially after that kiss, I thought we had something going on. Either she's moved on from it or she didn't feel anything in the first place.

"Come on! Why can't you just be happy for me" she said. I shook my head.

"Look Giselle, if you want me to be happy, I'll be happy. But.."

"But what?!"

"You know what, I'm sorry, I guess I got a bit over protective? I don't know. All you guys are doing is talking again as friends. But if you want me to be happy for you, I am." I lied faking a smile. I totally wasn't okay with this but how was I, suppose to tell her, that I wasn't because I really liked her.

"Aww, Gray, I know he didn't believe me and it just seemed like he didn't, like, I don't know, have trust in me and what's a relationship without trust but it's not like he tried to kill me.  It's something I could forgive easily, you know? Plus I've known him my whole damn life, I trust him with everything and the day he asked me to be his girlfriend, I was so happy and we spent every minute of every day talking and hanging with each other and I know, I still love him and it's something that will kill before I get over it, but I'm just really happy that we're talking again. That were close again, even if it's just as friends and I feel that that is a good reason why you should be happy for me. Because I'm happy. But I appreciate that you care about me and you're willing to at least pretend to be happy, cuz I know you're really not." she said laughing. I nodded and gave her a fake smile back.

Giselle P.O.V

I kind of felt bad for telling him this, but I knew if I didn't tell him, it would probably turn into another problem. The day we kissed, I don't really know who's fault it was. I was caught up. But part of me feels that he was caught up too and it just ended up happening and there really isn't anyone to blame for. So since that day, I don't know if he likes me and that's why he kissed me orrr.. I just don't know, actually. But one thing I know for sure, is that he isn't okay with this. But I couldn't help myself. I looked at him and gave him a fake smile. He simply just smiled back. Right after that, I got back to texting Frankie which kinda just made me feel worse..

"Hey, you wanna go get some lunch? It's 2:30 and maybe I could show you a bomb ass taco truck down town." he laughed getting up and stretching. I giggled and nodded.

"Let me change first." I said getting up and pushing him out the door then slamming the door right in his face.

I grabbed a black t-shirt and some white shorts I usually used on lazy days or days I don't want to wear jeans cuz like, who likes wearing tight jeans. Not me.

I grabbed my black nikes, grabbed my phone and opened the door to find Grayson sitting on the floor.

"You take forever, hurry up." he complained. I laughed and tied my hair in a pony tail while walking down the stairs with him and then let my mom know where I was headed.

"I bet you I could get there first." I said smirking.

"You don't even know the way." he laughed.

"So? If I get lost I know you're gonna be behind me anyways." I laughed along with him.

"Fine whoever gets there first has to pay." he said.

"Deal." I said and started running down the block.

"Hey you never said when to start." I heard him complain behind me. I tried to go as fast as I could but of course, Grayson caught up to me wrapping his arms around me taking both of us down onto the grass.

Grayson P.O.V

She laughed as she fell on me. I smiled but then felt her hands on mine and realized I still had my arms around her. Surprisingly, she did something I didn't expect her to do. She took my hands off her waist making it really awkward.

"Oh sorry." I said after a nervous laugh. She nodded and smiled and got up. After this, the walk was silent. Which was fine, there was no need for me to make it worse than it was.

But finally, after what seemed ages, we got there, ordered and ate lunch.

"Hey, you know your way home, right?" I asked her.

"Uhh yeah why?"

"I'm going to go take a walk at the park before I get back."

She nodded, we said our goodbyes and both walked our separate ways. I walked down the street and to the park and sat on a bench and thought of what happen today, and both of our feelings. I just had to make myself clear and understand what I actually felt and if it was alright.

I like her. She still likes him but she kissed me. But then today, she completely took my arms off her. But then she still talks to me. And she's nicer now that she's known me for a bit. I know I'm an asshole but is it bad to think that it's possible she might like me back? Just a little bit?

I stayed on the bench at the park for about half an hour trying to figure out what my feelings were for her. I got a text message from her right then.

Giselle - Are you home yet?

Me - No, I'm walking home though.

Giselle - Oh ok, just wanted to make sure everything was alright. :)

Me - Thanks, I'll see you maybe later or tomorrow. Ima get home now.

Giselle - Alright then byee

Me - Bye.

I put my phone back in my pocket and walked home alone, still being able to think in peace.