twenty six

Grayson's P.O.V

The next morning at school, I saw Giselle talking to some of her friends by her locker. Soon enough, they waved at each other smiling and all walked into their different directions so I then went up to her and tapped her shoulder. She turned around and smiled.

"Morning." she said greeting me.

"Hey." I said back. "So umm, we never really talked about the date afterwards.. Was it an awkward thing or would you call it a date?" I asked nervously.

"Grayson, come on! Obviously that was a date." she laughed getting me nervous at the first part of her answer. I sighed in relief.

"Okay well then now, I finally have the chance to ask you this, would you be my girlfriend?" I asked, stuttering a bit.

The biggest smile came on her face and she immediately nodded. Hell yea!! I thought in my head. The bell of course had to ring during this moment and so she quickly hugged me, grabbed her books and ran to class.

Giselle's P.O.V

Today Grayson and I have started dating and I could never be happier. I walked to the cafeteria as soon as the bell rang since my week of serving detention was over. I walked into the kitchen, grabbed a tray with chicken alfredo, a pear and a bottle of cold water, payed my lunch and walked to the usual table where Leilani, Bianca and I had lunch together.

They saw me walk towards them and their face lit up. I sat down and they started squealing.

"What are you guys so excited for?" I laughed with a confused expression on my face while I put my bag down next to me.

"We're waiting for you to tell us what the fuck happen at you and Grayson's date!!" Bianca explained.

"Ooh, so that's what you guys are on about." I said. "Well, it wasn't really much but obviously that was fine. We went to that caffe here in town.. I think it was called Simple? Or something like that and let me just tell you right now, I have never seen a caffe that tumblr looking." I laughed. They laughed along.

"Okay, okay. We get it! Just tell us how it went." Leilani basically yelled. People around us gave us funny looks. We all laughed together once again and I continued talking.

"We just talked during the whole time and ate. I mean how could it get better than that? And then after about an hour or two of eating and talking we walked home together, obviously. I got home and we were super close to kissing. Buuuuuut, my dad came out and ruined it all." I said with a giggle. Their faces went from excited to annoyed. I shrugged and began to eat my food.

"That's all?" They both asked once they noticed I had finished talking. I furrowed my brows and nodded slowly.

"What else did you guys expect?!"

They shrugged. We all then began to eat until I remembered what happen this morning.

"Oh and he asked me to be his girlfriend this morning. So I guess you could say I'm taken." I smiled proudly. Bianca dropped her little carton of milk. All of us quickly jumped out of our chairs and moved out phones, trays and books as the milk ran out of the carton.

"Bianca!!" both Leilani and I yelled.

"Hehe, oops?" She said quietly while everyone stared at her. I rushed to the salad bar to get napkins and came back to help her clean the mess.

"Nothing to see here, people! Nothing to see!!" Leilani yelled. I laughed along with Bianca as everyone turned back around to their foods.

"Careful next time, Bianca." I said laughing. She nodded and we finished cleaning up the mess.

We both walked to the trash cans to throw away the soaking wet paper towels when Grayson walked into the cafeteria with his friends. Bianca nudged my side. I looked to her after wiping my hands on my napkins and saw her aiming her head in the direction to the cafeteria entrance where I saw Grayson looking over at me and smiling. I smiled back and we both went back to our business.

"Really?" Bianca said. I rolled my eyes and walked back over to our table with her following behind me.