eleven

It's been a couple days now and Grayson hasn't talked to me when we see each other at school, texted me or came to hang out. I was getting worried now. Maybe he was mad at me for what I said.

This was the main thing on my mind now. It's all I thought about. I felt guilty and mad, but mad at myself for letting him know this. Another part of me just thought that I was exaggerating and he just having to do his own stuff.

I walked into fourth period today and sat next to him.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Hi." He said.

He turned around and looked quit alarmed. As if he didn't know what to do or just wanted to get away and avoid me.

"So, what have you been doing lately?" I asked.

"Nothing, uhh, I'm just really busy. I started doing homework and stuff like that like you told me." he said with a small laugh. I nodded my head. I bell rang and class begun, I had ran out of time to talk to him.

After school I walked straight home. I hadn't checked my phone all day though. There's been loads of assembly's, rally's, trying out for different sports, sign ups for clubs.
Basically, everyone is just really busy this time of the year. But I knew for a fact that, Grayson, wasn't too busy to be trying to avoid me like this. Or maybe I was just overreacting, like I do over everything, and he actually was just really busy. I also didn't want to seem like a clingy friend because I didn't want him to get that idea of me. So I simply just let him be and let him talk to me when he wanted.

About a week and a half later, I got a very unexpected text from Frankie on Friday, right after school.

Frankie - Hey Giselle, so this is going to seem so random and out of no where and I have no other way to put this but ever since we started talking again, I just want to tell you that, I really like you, still. And I broke up with you because I just felt like this distance thing was just splitting us up. And I'm sorry about that. It's up to you but, I'd like to get back together. But only if you'd like to. After all I kinda understand why you wouldn't but yeah. Hope you're able to get back to me soon. ❤️

I smiled. Was this actually true? I even pinched myself to make sure I wasn't going crazy or dreaming.

Me - Are you serious?

Frankie - yeah(:

Me - Omg! then yes!!

I was actually really happy. I kind of forgot Grayson was going his own way and avoiding me.

Frankie - Really?

Me - yess

Frankie - wow that was easier than i thought

Me - well I never stopped loving you. After you said you didn't want the relationship to keep going, it really impacted me and well I really missed you

Frankie - aww i'm sorry baby. everything's alright now, okay?

Me - of course :) and promise me next time something like this happens we'll talk it out

Frankie - we will. dont worry

My phone died in the middle of typing my message. I was really happy either way. I put my phone to charge and went downstairs to get dinner.

"Hey guys, guess what?" I announced as we all sat down at the table.

"What?" they all said in unison.

"Sooo, Frankie texted me and to make a long story short, we got back together!!" I said in an excited tone.

My mom and dad looked at each other and then smiled at me.

"That's great, honey." my mom said. After our little conversation about Frankie and I getting back together, we all enjoyed dinner and talked about how our days went.

-

hope you guys liking the book! Remember to leave feedback, I really appreciate it! Btwww, I published a Harry Styles Imagines book. I currently have 1 imagines posted on there and my requests are open for it so y'all should go ready that and request some😉