eighteen

That's my best friend back in California, Irene. Just so y'all know.

Giselle's P.O.V

The next day, I was washing my hair when I got a text message. I ignored it and rinsed out all the shampoo. I heard another ding, and another, and another. After that another two. I was starting to get curious about who it was. I put my hair in a towel and grabbed my phone.

It was my best friend, Irene. Sadly she was in California as well. We hadn't talked in a while. I saw she had sent me three pictures. This excited me and made my curiosity levels rise.

I swiped the screen to the right to unlock my phone and pull the nonfiction bar down to open the message.

Irene - Hey girl. We haven't talked in a while but before we do, as a good friend there's something you should know.

* picture message *
* picture message *
* picture message *

Irene- This lil fucker is cheating on you.
Irene - I didn't tell him anything because I don't know how things are with you guys. Is everything alright? Are you okay with this? Answer meee!!

I frowned. The pictures showed Frankie holding hands with a girl, kissing a girl, and laughing or smiling with or at her.What the fuck?! I broke up with him a day ago and he already has another girl?

Me - Wtf?? I literally only broke up with him yesterday!! I told him distance just wasn't working.

Irene - Oh shit, really? This was like a week ago. I'm sorry Gigi

I felt my blood boil. Did he cheat on me?

Me - it's fine. thanks for telling me Ire

Irene- of course. i hope you're not upset about this. text me or call me if you need to talk. remember, no matter how far away you are, I got your back. Love you <3

I sighed. I was sad and mad. Now I understand why he seemed fine with me breaking up with me when I called him.

Me - same here. i'll talk to you later. byee

Did I want to call him and talk to him about it? Or would that make me feel even worse? Honestly, I wanted nothing to do with him anymore.

I went onto twitter on his account. Not to block him or anything but to see if he followed the girl he was with in the picture. I tried looking for his account but I couldn't find it. I realize I had gotten blocked by him. I sighed. I was so mad at this point. I turned off my phone, threw it on my bed and went back to my business.

Grayson's P.O.V

"So yeah, that's what happen." I finished explaining to Ethan how everything went yesterday.

"Damn, bro. You got it bad. That sucks." he said. I pressed my lips together and nodded looking at the floor. "Are you going to try to talk to her again?" I shrugged.

"If I am, I'll probably do it in a couple days, not right away." I explained. He nodded and I left his room, walked downstairs to the kitchen and turned on the stove.

I took out a pan, some bread and some butter, coated one side of two slices with butter and put them on the pan, turning them every minute or couple seconds. I grabbed some cheese from the fridge.

Once the bread was all toasted, I put the cheese on it and let it melt, constantly turning it. After I finished this process, I sat down to eat. Who doesn't love eating, right?

A/N: I wanna hear your feed back guys! Comment what you think <3