thirty

Grayson's P.O.V

On Friday at school, I was in the empty halls during classes at my locker getting my homework since my dumbass forgot it in my books. I slammed my locker shut and felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around smiling thinking it might have been my friends, a teacher or Giselle. But unfortunately it was Dianne..

"Umm, hey?" I said awkwardly.

"Grayson, can we.. uhh.. talk?" she asked making this even more awkward. The only question I had at this point is how we both coincidently bumped into each other in an empty hall, between classes, at such a random time.

"Sure? But make it quick. I need to be back to class in about three minutes." I warned. She rolled her eyes.

"Come on, Gray. We both know you don't give half a shit being late to class." she scoffed. I felt uncomfortable with her calling me Gray but I just went with it. "First off I want to say, I'm sorry I've been such a bitch to your girlfriend. I mean, I don't know. Honestly, I have no explanation for you, just an apology. But if it weren't for you, she'd be in the hospital so you better watch her back for her." she said in all seriousness. My eyes widened and she shortly gave a short laugh. "I'm kidding... Not really.. Just kidding I am. Anyways, all I want is for you to forgive me and maybe.. We could be friends?" she asked. I sighed not wanting to cause anymore trouble between her and Giselle. I simply nodded. She smiled.

"Alright then. You better get to class now if you don't wanna get in trouble." she said laughing and starting to walk back downstairs. I turned around and headed back to my class but I heard her say something and I turned around to have a better listen. "But, I mean, if you change your mind, call me." She said with a smirk and a wink. I gave her a clammed up smile, nodded and left back to class. I knew for a fact that Giselle wouldn't like this. That's why I'm not going to tell her.

I walked into class and had everyone stare at me. I guess I took longer than about seven minutes because once the door shut behind me, my teacher started yelling at me.

"Grayson!! Where have you been?! You've almost miss the whole lesson! This is a warning, next time you take more than three minutes to get your darn book, you'll be written up. Do you understand mr.Dolan?!" she yelled. I heard laughs from the kids at the back. I shut my eyes for about a second and clenched my jaw.

"Yes, ma'am." I sighed.

"Good, now I will be e-mailing you these notes and I expect them all written the exact way they are, and brought back to me tomorrow." she said lowering her voice. I let out a small grunt but nodded. She gave a satisfied smile and continued the lesson.

once again, the chapter is short!! im sorry but i'm pretty sure this will be the last short chapter but if its not don't kill me lol. hope you guys are enjoying it!