seven

Giselle's P.O.V

I didn't go to school today. I wasn't feeling that good. I tried texting Frankie all day and last night. I wanted to explain to him that I never cheated on him and tried to tell him the whole story but he either ignores me or just says he really felt like he needed a break and thinks this is best for us. And honestly, I can't blame him, the story is crazy and I wouldn't believe it either if I didn't know it was true.

I was really upset. For many reasons. Firstly, he doesn't believe me. Like, honestly, we've known each other for so long and we've trusted each other with everything and now that trust he had in me broke just because of a dumb bitch. And maybe because of the distance. I don't know, I didn't think of that until now. But secondly, the whole breakup thing just has me fucked up. I really loved him. I don't know, but Dianne really has me hating her now.

I was falling asleep around 4 pm when I heard a knock on my door. "Who is it?" I asked in a groggy voice. "It's Grayson." I heard him say. I sighed. "Come in."

I saw the door open and Grayson come in. It was weird of him to come see me, after the dumb argument we had, we were so awkward towards each other, we didn't even talk. He lived his life with his jock school friends while I lived mine with my small little 3 person crew. But I didn't even care at this point. I didn't care if he saw me like this. I was so upset, I needed company and it didn't matter who it was.

"Hey." he said smiling. I slightly waved and sat up. "Why weren't you at school today?" he asked sitting at the edge of his bed. I shrugged. "You okay?" he asked. I nodded.

Grayson's P.O.V

She looked like a mess. Not in a bad way, her hair was in a bun, which was falling apart. Her face seemed sad. It looked like she hadn't taken off the makeup from a couple days before. It was all smudged. She had fading streams of tears all over her cheeks. "What's wrong?" I asked. She looked at me right in eyes and then looked back down at her hands. She took a deep breath.

"My boyfriend broke up with me." She said with a small laugh. My heart then sunk. "He said some girl, which was Dianne, send him a DM on twitter with a picture of us, from the day we were arguing." She showed me the pictures and I could see why her boyfriend might of misunderstood. Tears slipped down her cheeks. I immediately felt bad. Usually, I would've felt happy. But seeing her heartbroken like this, made me feel like I had all the blame. I didn't ask her to continue since I could only assume how the rest of her breakup went.

I didn't know whether to leave her or stay and give her company. So I just sat there looking and feeling like an idiot not knowing what to do. She said nothing else and all you heard were her sniffs coming from her face buried in her hands.

"Hey, I'm really sorry." I said getting up awkwardly and sitting a bit closer to her. Close enough to give her a small hug and be able to rub her back to comfort her.

"Uhh.. Well, It'll be ok. You'll find someone new and someone who'll treat you better." I said. She continued crying and I had nothing to do. Soon enough I slowly got up and started walking out the door. I sighed. I thought it would be better to give her time alone. "I should go. Call me if you need anything." I said. I got up and headed for the door.

"No, maybe you should stay." She said quietly. I smiled to the ground and turned around. "I mean, you don't have to. I just. I don't know, your good at giving company." she said wiping her tears away and giving a small laugh. "I mean.. unless you have to go. You don't have to stay.. I umm. I'm just gonna shut up now." Her face turned red and she rolled her eyes. I smiled and walked back to her and sat down next to her.

Giselle P.O.V

It got awkward after I told him I wanted him to stay. Either way he came back and sat next to me.

"Thanks." I said smiling. He looked at me confused.

"For what?" he asked.

"For staying here with me. And talking to me." I said smiling. He smiled back and then there was silence. We were there, staring into each others eyes. He started to lean in and I got caught up in the moment, I started leaning in as well. Finally, our lips softly touched. We kissed.

Grayson's P.O.V

We were kissing, and it was a good kiss. It lasted about twenty seconds until she pulled away smiling. Her smile then faded and she cleared her throat.

"Umm, soo, maybe you should get going? You have homework." she said laughing.

"Come on, we both know I never do homework." I said laughing along.

"Well, maybe that should change." she said smiling. I nodded and smiled back. She walked me out and I walked home, upstairs to my room and fell on my bed smiling to myself.

Moments later, I caught myself thinking about it and couldn't help blushing a bit.