Desperation-Chapter 23

En başından başla

I turn around and see a dozen more coming right towards me. I reach into my pocket and take out a gernade, pulling the pin out with my teeth...

"Izayan What the hell?!"

"Dont worry it's fine!"

I throw it at the drones and the minute it hit the ground, it exploded. I stand there, my guard up and aim my guns in that direction waiting for something to come out behind the smoke...

"Alrighty...you litteraly destroyed all my drones"

"Sorry"

"I dont think i'll be able to fix those now"

I look over to Eric and see him stepping out and walking towards me. I check my gun to see how many bullets I had left but there were only a few. I put them in my pocket belt, for them to hold and walk towards Eric...

"So how'd I do"

"Well...you need to work on you aim a bit more and your agility need to be more sharp. That drone behind you almost had you"

"Ya but you warned me"

"Because You almost got hit. I warned you because I knew you didn't know it was right behind you"

"Heh...ya you got a point"

"So just work on your aim, agility and later were gonna work on your combat as well"

"Alright!"

I was filled with excitement and walked inside with him...

"So any reports on y/n...

"None whatsoever"

"Oh..."

"Im sorry"

"No it's alright at least our guys are looking out for her if she's ever seen"

"Ya..."

"Lets get something to eat"

"Sounds good"

We walk into the cafeteria, the place almost empty, and we get our food. We take our seats at a table and stuff ourselves...

Y o u

Its been 3 day since I was brought back with G and Asriel. Nothing exciting has happened since then but im still worried about Mayumi and Izayan. I was still in G's room because he said that I needed to be watched just in case.

What does he mean by just in case? It's not like I had anywhere else to go and besides, its not like he'll ever let me out of the house again. I can't go in my room or out of this room until G says so. 

I hear the door open and look up to see Asriel stepping into the room, carrying a tray of food...

"Hey y/n...h..how ya doin'..."

"What do you want Asriel"

"Just wanted to check up on ya, to make sure your alright"

"Well for your information, everything is just great, thanks for asking"

"Your still upset about the hospital thing arent'cha?..."

"Of course I am, Why would I not be mad, not knowing if my friends are still alive"

"Y/n just relax im sure they're alright, I didn't kill any people. I just used something to knock 'em out thats all"

"And what exactly did you use then"

"It's called a knock-outer, its a dust for people to fall asleep right away, knocking them out cold"

"Then what about G"