Chapter 29: Harry

After a week had passed, Jazlyn and I continued what we were supposed to do at the woods. We were planning to do it at the same spot, but it was too cold for her, but the bed was equally just as amazing. I did notice that Jazlyn was slightly stronger than what she was before, especially when she slapped me whenever I said something she didn’t like.

When dinner was over, I decided to sneak Jazlyn away for a little time for ourselves. Once we were in the room, I shoved her forcefully against the wall and kissed her deeply, enticing her to open her mouth. When she did, I deepened the kiss. She tugged on my hair as she kissed me back. I threw our shirts across the room and I unbuttoned her jeans and tugged them down. I grabbed her by the legs and picked her up, still kissing her against the wall. Not want to move, I just unbuttoned my own trousers and placed myself inside her.

As she held onto me by her legs, I held her hands over her head and kissed her as I moved. I moved over to the drawer that was nearby, pushing the stuff off it and placing her there, continuing to pleasure her. Her head was tilted back as I kissed her on her neck, shoulders, and chest. She pushed me off her, hopped off the drawer, and kissed me. We landed on the floor, with her on top. We both moved together in the same pace, becoming one.

Afterwards, we were both panting and trying our hardest to settle down. I heard the sound of her heartbeat. It was beating so fast, I had trouble trying to keep count of the beats.

She lifted her head up and rested it on her hand. “That was probably the best.”

“If you like that one, then you are going to love more that comes your way.”

“Anything better than that, I might die.”

“Don’t die,” I said. “I need you in my life. I’ll die without you.”

She giggled and kissed me softly on the lips. “I’m surprised you didn’t bite me.”

I shrugged, “I only do it when you tell me to.”

“It’s weird, I feel so much closer to you now. I feel like we are one for some reason. I don’t know how to explain it.”

I combed back my curls, “Yeah, weird.” I sat up. “Alright, the others will be wondering where we went. Let’s get downstairs before they decide to come up here.”

“Good idea,” she muttered. We both went downstairs. Louis and Zayn were smirking at us as we entered the living room.

“So, what was all the racket going on upstairs?” Zayn questioned.

“It seems like Harry needs to make up time for when Jazlyn was on a bloody rag,” Louis mumbled. Jazlyn and I dropped our jaws. Zayn had his eyebrows raised up at Louis. “Oh come on! There’s no point in pretending that we didn’t know that the girl was on her-”

“Enough, Louis,” Niall said, coming out of the kitchen. “We do not need to embarrass Jazlyn. It’s rude of you to make fun of her for something she can’t help herself with.”

“Where’s Angelina?” I asked.

“She’s in the kitchen cleaning up,” Niall answered.

“I’ll be back, Baby. I need to talk to Angelina.” I kissed Jazlyn on the forehead and walked inside the kitchen. It bothered me that Liam still wasn’t back. Angelina told us that he was supposed to be back before last week was over, but he never returned. I was worried about him and I knew to ask Angelina since she should know about his whereabouts. Angelina was putting away the leftover food from dinner that she cooked for Jazlyn. Typical of her, Angelina didn’t want to say a word about where Liam was.