Chapter 9: Harry

It was almost two weeks since Liam called Louis and he still wasn’t here. Angelina’s the minor sunburns were gone but the major sunburns and the chest wound were taking too long to heal. Her complexion still was missing the glow and her lips had no color. We went through all thirty of the bags within the last week and we had to make trips to the blood bank.

“He should’ve been here within the last week,” Liam growled. “Where the hell is he?”

“Did you try calling him?”

“Of course I did and he didn’t even pick up the phone.”

“So what are we going to do?”

The doors to the living room slammed open. “You’re all going to welcome me home!”

Liam and I turned our heads stiffly towards the door to see Louis and Zayn in the entrance of the living room. Louis was wearing a black blazer with a white shirt with light blue strips and dress pants. Zayn was wearing his a black long sleeve button up shirt with jeans.

“Where the hell have you been?!” Liam growled, storming towards Louis. “We called you two weeks ago.”

“And thankfully, two weeks later, I’m here.” Louis slapped Liam in the back, “Glad to see you haven’t changed, Liam.”

“Louis,” I said, nodding at him.

“Why hello, Harry!” Louis crossed the room and scuffed my hair. I swatted his hand away and moved away from him. “Still don’t like me messing with that curly hair of yours, I see.”

“Glad to know that you’re still the same,” Liam commented. “How are you, Zayn?”

Zayn was tossing around a glass sphere in the air and catching it. “Oh, the usual. Just taking girls home and, you know, drinking their blood.”

“Oh, we have so many stories to tell you,” Louis grinned. “Let me tell you, if you are looking for some sex and blood, Paris is the right way to go.”

“Louis, we didn’t ask you to come back so you can tell us about your adventures in Paris,” I informed him. “We have bigger things to worry about.”

“Oh, right,” he said in a serious tone. “Where is she?”

“Well, if you paid any attention, you’ll notice that she is lying down on the couch you’ve been leaning against ever since you came in here.”

Louis turned around and stared at Angelina. Immediately, he was at his side, his face no longer showing his wannabe funny side. He lightly ran his fingers against her hair and to her cheek.

“How did this happen?”

“A pure silver blade dosed with blood of the dead and hawthorn,” Liam answered.

“She shouldn’t be in a coma because of that,” Louis said, staring at the wound. His eyes moved towards the blood bags. “Why are you feeding her this garbage? She needs fresh blood to heal quicker and better. That’s what she gave me when I was in a coma.”

“I’ll get some,” Zayn said.

“I’ll go with you,” Liam muttered and they were gone.

“How did she get you out of the coma?” I asked Louis.

Louis lightly stroked her hair, “She did what I’m doing. Stayed by my side, told me a few things, and fed me with fresh human blood...she was patient.”

“She’s doing better,” I informed him. “She looked a lot worse when we found her.”

“Was she eating?” Louis asked.