Chapter 7: Harry

I watched as Liam was pacing across the room. His eyes were fixed on his cell phone that was resting on the coffee table. He was stressed over the fact that it had been at least two weeks since Angelina's last call. Due to his stress, I was stressing out.

"Liam, quit pacing back and forth," I groaned. "She will call when she has some new information."

"I just have a feeling that something's wrong."

"If you keep telling yourself that, there will be something wrong. Have you ever thought about that?"

"Of course, I have."

"Yet, you still decide to pace around, like the fool that you are."

"Shut up, Harry." Liam finally sat down on the couch. He groaned and rubbed his face in frustration. "How are you not worried about her?"

"Like we said many times, we are talking about Angelina. She can take care of herself and she can get out of many tight situations."

"Then, you should know me to be the one to worry about these kinds of affairs. You know that I can't help but worry about this family."

"I'd think you would be more worried about me rather than her."

"I worry about Angelina because even though she doesn't ask for it, she manages to get into trouble."

"That's because she always seeks answers. Sometimes finding answers can get you into trouble or kill you. She knows that and she still does it. Can you blame her for that?"

Liam sighed, leaning against the couch. "If she doesn't call by tonight, we are going to look for her. I don't care what she says."

"Suit yourself. You're going to be the one to explain that it was your idea if she gets mad at us." I got up and headed upstairs to my room. I immediately went to the window and sat down on the ledge.

My thoughts were elsewhere until I noticed something odd. I opened the windows so I can get a better view of what I was seeing. There was a strange shape near the pond that I never seen before. The shape was barely under the willow tree. I concentrated harder at the shape so I can try my best to figure out what it was. My eyes widened as I came to realization onto what the shape was.

I turned my head back, facing the door to my room. "Liam!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. "Head to the pond near my room now!" I jumped out the window and headed towards the willow tree. I leaped over the pond and slid down next to the body. Angelina was lying down on her front unconscious. Her skin was pale and irritated from the sun's rays. We were able to walk in the sun, but only if we are healthy and drank enough blood.

From how pale she looked, it seemed like she hadn't drank blood for days. Why would she walk around in the sun if she hadn't drank blood for days? She knew that the more blood we drink, the longer we can stay out in the sun. What is wrong with her?

"Liam!" I shouted again.

Within seconds, Liam was at my side, his eyes couldn't hide the worry. "What happened?"

"I don't know. I was looking out my window and I found her here."

With hesitation, Liam carefully turned her over and we both sucked in a breath. On her white dress, there was large stain of blood where her heart was. Her face was blistered and red because of the sun's rays that might've hit her while she was coming home.

Liam carefully examined the wound through the ripped fabric. "Something isn't right," he muttered. He touched the wound, soaking his fingers with her blood. Liam lifted his fingers and licked the blood. He blanched, shook his head in disgust, and wiped his fingers against the grass.