Chapter 19: Harry

I stormed inside the penthouse, pissed off. I knew that I had no right to be angry, but the fact that Angelina did that in front of Jazlyn made me have fire boiling inside me. I knew that when Angelina was to find out about the secret she would be angry with me, but that was clearly an understatement. Angelina had no right to do that in front of her.

All of us made her livid many times, but there were a few times where she would actually lash out and attack us, showing the full authority she had over us. Then there were fights where she would show her superiority over us by displaying the power of a coven leader over us. By strangling us, she had the power to take away the life that she gave us. Just as easy as she created us, it would be just as easy destroying us. Louis, Liam, and Zayn stood up from their seats in the dining room. Angelina was at the head of the table, not standing. Her eyes were dark and unreadable. I sat down next to Louis and waited for Angelina to speak.

“Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t kill you right now,” she said to me.

“I have no good reason,” I admitted.

“You do realize what you’ve done?”

“Yes, I do.”

“Were you planning on telling us about this?”

I sighed, “No, I wasn’t.”

“So you expected none of us to find out that you killed Mason and Jared and just go about our lives like it isn’t a big deal?”

“Yes,” I muttered.

“What were you going to do if the coven did find out about this?”

“I wasn’t thinking about that. I was only thinking that no would find out.”

Her hands clenched into fists. “You better pray that they don’t figure out that you are in this coven. Out of all the arrogant half-witted foolish things you boys do, I never thought this situation would be one of them. I warned you all about the laws and what were to happen if you broke them.”

“I didn’t want her to die,” I muttered.

Angelina sighed, “Liam, Zayn, and Louis, leave me alone with Harry.” The boys obediently stood up, each giving me a comforting pat on the back. Once the others were gone, Angelina launched over to me and bit my neck hard.

I grunted from the pain, but allowed her to bite me. She wouldn’t trust my word now and the best way to get the truth out was her getting information out of my blood. Angelina pulled away from me, licked the wound shut, and wiped my blood off her mouth. She now knew everything that I felt, thought, and did.

Her posture was more relaxed and she wasn’t glaring at me either. “You love her.”

“What?”

“You heard me correctly,” she said, walking back over to her seat. “I know what love is when I see and taste it for the matter.”

“You think I love her? Angelina, we met only a few days ago.”

“What’s your point? I loved Niall the very moment he saved me.” Angelina said. “Oh, is it because she broke up with you tonight?”

“Thanks for that,” I mumbled.

“You’re blaming me for the break up?”

I shrugged, “Maybe.”

She stood up, walked to the globe, and opened it. Inside was a bottle glass of blood and wine glasses. Angelina poured her a glass and one for me. “Accusing me for your errors won’t get her back, Harry.” She slid the glass towards me and I took it in my hand. “From the look of her face, it looked like she didn’t want to do it. It was more of a duty to me.”