Getting Back

Chris' POV
So today Aria is coming back, I can't wait to see her. My little baby girl, I love her with all my heart. She sent me pictures of her and Zeke at different places. He makes her happy. If he ever hurts her or does anything bad I will skin him alive and chop of his dick.
Her flight gets in at 12:30am. Its 10:45, but everyone is meeting up there so I have to leave at twelve and everyone will be there hopefully. Right now I'm drinking coffee and eating some toast. I should probably get in the shower.
I finish my toast and coffee. I run up the stairs and open my room door. I grab my dark grey skinny jeans, my Blackcraft shirt, and some underwear. I run the water and wait for it to get hot. When it is I jump in the shower letting the hot water wash over my body.
I turn off the water and dry my body. I want to get a new tattoo. Maybe I'll ask Ryan or Ange to do it for me. I get dressed and do my makeup. I do my coat of eyeliner and draw in my eyebrows.
I dry and straighten my hair. Then I call the guys.

Me- Hey guys are y'all on the way to the airport?
Ghost- Yeah me and Kylie are alomst there.
Balz- We are already here.
Vinny- Yeah Big C I'm down the street yo.
Ryan- Sup, yeah we are already in the larking lot.
We all hang up and get there. I can't wait!
Zeke's POV
I honestly had the best time of my life. Aria and I saw places I have only seen on photographs. We both had our first times! Which by the way was amazing. I feel so special being her first, and I'm glad she is mine.
The only thing I'm worried about is keeping that from Chris. I mean he is really cool in all but I highly doubt he wants his daughter to have her virginity lost.
Anyways we are on the plane now and we are landing now. Aria is asleep on my shoulder. I smile at her beauty. I lightly shake her "Aria, baby we are here." I whisper into her ear.
She smiles and her eyes flutter open. She kisses my cheek and then my lips. Her lips feel like they were made for mine.
We get off the plane and grab out luggage. We were going towards the exit when the whole family stood there. I saw Chris andmy hands got sweaty. My heart felt like a house in a hurricane.
He had the biggest grin on his face. I froze mid-step. Then out of nowhere it came out. "MeandAriahadsex!" I saw everyone's jaw drop. My anxiety kicked in. My hands were shaking and my forehead was glistening with sweat.
Fuck! What did I do? "We'll talk about that when we get to the house." Chris said in a low serious voice. Everyone is silent. The car ride was straight out awkward. Aria held my shaking hand.
"Its going to be okay." Aria says in my head. I nod even though I don't quite believe her.
Aria's POV
I'm not mad at Zeke. I know he didn't mean to. Plus it wasn't going to be a secret forever. The car stops knocking me out of my thoughts. Great, we are home.
We get out of the car and into the house. When we get in all of us go to the living room. We sit down and dad looks mad and yet calm at the same time.
"So I'm guessing you enjoyed yourself." Dad snapped sarcastically. You know what we don't deserve this. "Yeah we did a lot." I snap back. He shoots daggers at me and I shoot them back. "Don't sass me Aria Cerulli!" He yells.
"You know what dad we don't deserve to be scolded! We are good kids! We don't do drugs or go to parties! Hell I hardly leave my room! We were also smart enough to use protection! I could have been a stupid careless skank and not have used a condom! Be glad I care about my future! There are whores out there my age and they are having sex left and right with random guys! Aren't you happy I'm not one of them?" I yell back and stand up from the couch.
He is speechless. He is wearing his poker face. Damn you father! "Yes." His face softens. "I am so proud you are not like those other girls." He says smiling and tears forming in his eyes. He stands up and hugs me.
I hug him back tightly. "And Zeke thanks for being truthful." Zeke nods and smiles. We pull away from the embrace. Then we hear tires screech.
Worry falls over me. Ricky then burst through the door. Rage and anger floods the room as he enters. "YOU HAD SEX WITH HIM!" He yells in my face.
"Why do you care Olsen?" I spat. "ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?! YOUR SIXTEEN!" I step back and flinch a bit. "YOUR NOT MY FATHER RICHARD SO LEAVE! YOU ARE JUST A PIECE OF SHIT PRICK!" As the last words leave my mouth I feel a sharp pain on my face.
I fall to the floor and my vision went slightly blurry. He slapped me. I then saw Zeke jump on Ricky and started throwing punches. My head was spinning. I saw blurry faced aunts crowding me. I heard my dad screaming. I honestly just felt tired. My eyes got heavy. "Aria! Aria!" Was the last I heard before everything went black.
Hey guys
So I'm sorry it took so long to update.
I'm using my grans ipad to update.
I'm grounded from my iPod and my mom reset it so I don't have wifi on there no more.
So please be patient on updates.
They are going go be slow.
And I might end the story soon then do a sequal.
Anyways I love y'all so much.
Comment and vote pllz
Black Cat
XXX