You Are Beautiful In Every Single Way

Aria's POV
He placed me on the bed and crawled on top. He kissed down my my neck finding soft spot causing me to moan. I pulled on the hem of his shirt as I moaned. He stopped at looked at me in the eyes. "Are you sure?" I already knew the answer. I wanted him to be my first and forever. I loved him and he loved me. "Yes, I have protection." I say a little out of breath.
He smirked and pulled a condom out of him pocket. I giggle and pulled his lips to mine. I pulled his shirt up and broke the kiss to take it off. I noticed the muscle in his abdomen. I ran my hands up his upper body, feeling a tingling feeling in my finger tips.
He kisses me with passion and lust. I pull on his spiderbites with my teeth. He lets out a moan and runs his fingers to the bottom of my shirt. He lifts it up and pulls it over my head. Revealing my black lace bra with a red bow in the middle. His eyes glue to my chest. Then he pulls off my tights throwing them somewhere in the room. I feel embarrassed by the scars on my thighs. Until he kisses them. He spreads my legs slightly and kisses my inner thigh. I moan as his soft lips connect with my skin. I then flip us over and kiss down his body. I feel his bulge on my thigh. Woah now I'm wet fore sure.
     I unbutton his pants and pull them off throwing them to the side. His boxer briefs are super tight. I kiss the top of the bulge making it rise higher and harder. I grind my hips on his making him groan in pleasure and making my sigh. I do it one more time driving him insane.
     He flips us over and unbuckles my bra. He smashes our lips together and pulls at the hem of my panties. I lightly pull on his hair as he pushes his soft lips to mine. He then pulls of my panties leaving me fully nude. I try to cover up a bit but he moves my hands. "You are beautiful in every single way." He says then kissing up my body.
     He takes off his boxer briefs and opens the condom. He slides it on and says. "If it hurts or anything just tell me." I nod as he positions himself. He then enters me. I gasp and pull on the sheets. "Are you okay?" He asks concerned. I nod and say "Y-Yeah, keep going." He nods and slowly pushes in his length which is quite uggh wow. Once he is fully in the pain is replaced by pleasure.
     He then begins to thrust into me. I moan as he starts to pick up pace. He hits my g-spot making me moan louder. "Right there." I moan into his ear. "Fuuuuck Uhh uhh Zeeeeke!" I moan. He keeps his pace and kisses my neck. He keeps hitting my g-spot every couple thrust.
     I slowly feel the knot build up in my stomach. Now he is hitting my g-spot every thrust and it's driving me crazy. Now the knot in my stomach is big and I know I'm close. Zeke moans as my legs come closer together. I guess I'm getting tighter. "Zeke I-I am clooose." I shutter. He nods his head and goes faster.
     He is going so fast and he is hitting the spot every other second. My moans become louder and his thrust become sloppy. He is close too. I couldn't hold it any longer. I release and moan into his ear. He thrust two more times then comes. His body falls on top of mine as we both breath heavily.
     He pulls out and rolls over. He takes off the condom and throws it in the trash bin next to the night stand. I pull the blanket over our exposed bodies and cuddle into his chest. "Thank you." I say kissing his cheek. "For what?" He asks looking at me confused. "For being my first and forever." I whisper looking him in the eyes.
     He smiles and kisses my lips. "No thank you Aria for not paying attention at the mall." He says making me giggle. "I love you Zeke." I say laying my head on his shoulder. "I love you more Aria." He says as we both drift into a loving sleep.
Hey people
Sorry it took me a while.
I'm grounded from my iPod until Monday!
Buuuut I snuck it back today for y'all.
I won't be able to update for about a week because my mom is a total bitch!
Anyways hope you like the chapter.
Will Chris find out?
If he does how will he react?
I don't know!!!!
You'll have to be patient and find out in the next chapter!
Love y'all so much
Black Cat
XXX