Unknown Talents

Chris' POV
Aria and I were eating grilled cheese when someone knocked on the door. Aria jumped at the sound. Her inner witch kicked in and she "jumped" from the table to the stairs. "It's just uncle Balz and auntie Ryan-Ashley." I say. She nodded and walked back down stairs. I opened the door to see Josh hold a big rapped box.
"Auntie Wyan!" Aria said running to her. "Hi there baby girl! We got you something." Aria clapped and ran to Balz. "Uhh uhh uuuh. You have to give uncle Balz a big hug first." She giggled and hugged Balz tight. "Okay go ahead." She quickly ran to the box and tore the blue and purple paper. She took the top off the box and gasped.
We all smiled as Aria took out the keyboard. "It's weally mine?!" She asked excitedly. Balz nodded and set it up for her. He put it on piano setting and Aria did something that took us by surprise. She started playing a beautiful lullaby song. She was very good. Ryan was recording her and I was tearing up a bit.
When she finished we clapped and cheered. "That was so pretty. Where did you learn to play that?" I asked picking her up. "Jewwy taught me how to pway. He awso show me Da Misfits and Poison da Weww. He awso wikes da Beatles." I frowned in confusion. "Who is Jerry?" "He da man dat works at da Notes." I think I have heard of that place. It's a bar.
"Why were you over there?" Balz asked her. "Mommy would go dere wif me. Jewwy would wet me pway on his iPad. Dats how I hear you songs." We all nod. "So you like the piano?" Ryan asked her. She nodded eagerly. I wish she could stay like this forever. "Hey Chris is it cool if we take her off your hands for a little while? I want to take her to the shop and the store." Ryan-Ashley asked. I thought for a while but Aria pouted and I couldn't resist. "Yes but be careful." "YAYY!" Aria squealed running to Ryan-Ashley's car.
"I love you baby girl." I told Aria as Balz started the engine. "I love you too daddy." She said kissing my cheek. I waved as they drove off. Great now what am I going to do. My phone then rang. "Hello?" "Hi Chris it's Josh, have you worked on any of the songs?" Shit I almost forgot. "I worked on a couple and I finished two." I said stressed a bit.
"Alright well that ain't to bad but try to finish two more by the end of the week." I sigh. "Okay Josh I'll try." "Good! Oh by the way we have a tour in a month and a half." Damnit! "Already! How long is it?" There was some commotion in the back then he said "It's four weeks." I groan loudly. "I know bud it sucks but hey it's all worth it in the end."
I run my hand through my hair. "Okay talk to you later Josh." "Bye." I hung up and went inside. Well at least there will be no distractions.
Ryan-Ashley's POV
I unlocked the store and walked in with Aria holding my hand. "Be careful okay Aria." She nodded and went off. I went to count the register. Aria came back with a witch book. "Dis is a cool book auntie Wyan. It shows me how to do spewws and mate potions." She said holding up the book. "Why don't you try one?" I said putting the money back in the register.
She looked at one and nodded. She looked at one of the lamps and put her hand up. She squinted her eyes and focused really hard. The spell was suppose to turn the lamp blue but something totally different happened. Everything came crashing down on Aria. "ARIA!! Balz call 911!"
Cliffhanger!!
Hi guys!
So is Aria gonna be okay?
What will Chris say?
Find out in the next chapter!
Love y'all
Black Cat
XXX