Take It Away

Ricky's POV
     "Hey. STOP!" I yelled at the man. The girls eyes shifted to me and she somewhat sighed. "Go Away FAGGOT!" The mid-fourties man scowls. Why did no one help? Oh yeah there wasn't many people.
     The man the fell to the floor next to the girl. He was unconscious. How? Then I see Aria walk over to the girl. The girl flinches when Aria gets close. "It's okay I'm here to help you." Aria cooes to her. "T-Take it away." The girl cries.
     Aria places her bare hands on the girls head and closes her eyes shut. The girl slowly falls to the ground asleep. Aria begins to sob. I know exactly why.
     I pick up Aria and cradle her in my arms as she sobs. "I know baby. I know." I whisper to her. "Okay Aria I have to put you down so I can carry her." I say. She nods and wipes her tears. I pick up the girl and hold her bridal style. She is half naked and I just remembered we are in Walmart.
     "Give her to me." Aria says. They will take you to jail. She says inside my mind. I nod and hand the girl to Aria. Meet us in the bus. She tells me. I nod and watch them quickly vanish.
Aria's POV
     I kept getting visions of David. When he would touch me or do the other thing. It made me sad. I am sitting on the couch with the girl in my lap. She is kind of heavy.
     I have a blanket to cover her bare body. I stroke her hair. "Hey Aria who is that?" My head jerks and I see Ryan looking from me to the girl. "Ricky and I saved her from the man that was doing what David do to me." Ryan's expression saddened.
     "Will you wake up the guys to help me?" I ask. He nods and walks to the back. I hear groans and footsteps. Everyone falls silent when they see her. Ryan whispers something loud enough for the guys to hear and all the guys give sympathetic looks.
     Ricky walks in and see all the guys. The girls eyes slowly open. When see looks around she starts to cry. "Hey hey it's okay. We are here to help you. I'm a witch and I helped you." I say quietly not to scare her. She nods and sits up. The blanket is still wrapped around her.
     "You want to shower?" I ask her. She nods and looks around at the guys. "Y'all go away." I shoo the guys. They all go to the back and close the door. I open the bathroom door and lead her through it. "The soap and everything is right there and the towels are in there." I say pointing to the things. "T-Thank you." She stutters.
     She closes and locks the door. I walk to the back and open the door. All the guys are starring at me now. Waiting for me to say something. "Someone give me a shirt and sweatpants." Was all I said.
     Balz gave me a shirt and Vinny gave me sweatpants. I adjusted them to her size and took them to the bathroom. She came out in the sweatpants and shirt. Her hair was a pale brown and short. Her eyes were green and yellow. She shook out of fear and sat on the couch.
     "Umm Hi I'm Aria." Stupid! Stupid thing to say. "I'm S-Sophie." She said looking at me. All the guys came and sat down. Chris was the first to speak up. "Is your house somewhere around here?" She looks at him and nods. I read her mind to find the address. 437 Maryland St. Cool I did it.
     "Okay we will take you home." Ghost said walking to the front. "WAIT! We need gas!" Ricky yells. "That's why we stopped and we needed food."
     We get the gas and start driving Sophie to her house. "What were you doing at Walmart at 3am anyways?" Ryan asked. "Mya needed food." She says still looking at her hands. "Who is Mya?" Ricky asks. "My tarantula." All the guys shudder as I awe.
     We get to the house and take her inside. "Umm Aria, I was wondering if you could uhh remove my memory?" She asks as I sit on the couch. I nod and slightly smile.
     I take my gloves off and place my hands on her forehead. 1...2...3!
"Stop! He-" she was cut off by his hand. "Shut up and keep quiet. While I enjoy myself." He says before ripping her pants down. He takes off her underwear and his own. He pulls her hair and keeps the other hand over her mouth. She keeps crying. He pushes into her and she whimpers. "Hey. STOP!" She looks at Ricky and myself.
The girl is fast asleep now and we are leaving. I just want to fall asleep and never wake up.
Hey guys sorry it's taking long for me to update.
My mom is on my ass about how writing books is a waste of knowledge!
And in her eyes I'm a piece of shit but oh well.
Four more years and I'm moving out!
Hope y'all like the chapter.
Comment and vote plz!
We are almost at 600 reads! Yay!
Love y'all a lot!
Black Cat
XXX