Someone You Love

Aria's POV
"Favorite Band?" Ricky asked me as we sat down eating popcorn. I thought long and hard then I said "It's a tie between Bring me the Horizon and Motionless in White." He nodded and smiled. "Favorite movie?" I asked him. We had been asking each other a lot of questions. I like being with Ricky.
"Chainsaw Massacre." He said eating some more popcorn. I giggled because he dropped some. "Favorite memory?" He asked. I knew what he meant. I honestly didn't know that one. There are only a few good ones and most of them are recent. "I don't know lets try 'Glimpsing' to see." I said putting the popcorn on the table.
I laid next to him and slowly took his hand in mine. He intertwined our fingers together. I blushed just a bit then it went black.
He looked at his arm in shock. I did it. I knew I could. I looked at my arm to see the scar Ricky once had on his arm on mine. He picked me up and spun me around. "Thank you so much Aria! I love you so much!"
We sat up and gasped for air. Ricky kept staring at me. Maybe he was disappointed. I felt so embarrassed. Ricky lifted the sleeve to my shirt and I revealed the scars he once had. "How come only mine won't go away?" He asked looking at them. "Because I wanted them there." I said looking at his hand in mine.
"Why?" He asked looking me in the eyes. "Why would you want an ugly memory of mine?" He said tearing up. I smiled a small smile. "Because I figured if I had your scars you wouldn't do it again. If you did ever do it again it wouldn't be you doing it to yourself. It would be you doing it to me. And why would you want to hurt someone you love?" I said watching a tear escape from his eye.
I gently wiped it away. Ricky picked me up and tightly hugged me. I held him tight and let a tear fall. I want to hold on to him forever. He put me down and nodded. Then the door opened. "DADDYYYYY!" I squealed running to him. "ARIAAAAA!" He said picking me up.
     He kissed me on the cheek and I kissed his nose. "So Ricky you up to do something fun?" Chris asked Ricky. "Sure why not." "Daddy where are we going?" I asked him. He smiled and picked me up high. "To the fair baby girl!" He said excitedly. "Yaaaay!" I squealed.
Chris' POV
     I heard what Aria and Ricky were talking about before I walked in. It made me tear up a bit. My little girl is so kind and caring. She loves Rick so much. I know that Ricky is crazy too.
Flashback
     We all sat there trying to avoid the sound. We were on tour and at the moment very uncomfortable. We had the tv up all the way but yet we could still hear the slightly muffled moans from the girl Ricky had just brought on the bus about twenty ago. Finally she just about screamed. Me and the guys would have left the bus but we couldn't because the bus was moving.
     Rick came out from the bunks fully clothed. He washed his hands and smirked. Ewww! "Ricky you know the rule no sex on the bus!" Ryan shouted standing up. "It's not sex if I didn't use my penis!" He shouted back closing the door.
Flashback over
     I really don't want him to date her. I mean don't get me wrong I love my best friend. But that's my daughter. I also don't want Ricky fucking the brains out of Aria.