Goodnight

Chris' POV
When we got to the car I opened the back door for her. I tried reaching for the seatbelt to buckle it for her but she just said "No! Dats otay I can do it." Wow she really didn't want to be touched.
On the way to the house there was a loud firecracker. Aria ducked down and started to cry. I pulled over and put the car in park. "Aria are you okay?" She slowly lifted her head. There were blond strands of hair covering her face.
Through the strands I could see the tears on her face. "Please don't cry Aria. Everything is okay. You are safe with me." "Yes sir." She said as if I was commanding her.
We got to the house and Aria fell asleep. I was thinking about carrying her but I remember that she didn't want to be touched. "Aria. Ariiia." I whispered. She didn't move so I had to pick her up. At first she was okay until we got to the door and she opened her eyes. She squealed and screamed for me to please don't do it. "Aria. Aria! It's okay I'm not gonna hurt you. You fell asleep and we are at my house so I was going to put you to sleep in the house. Is that okay?" I put her down and she nodded. I unlocked the door and was greeted by Jack my dog.
Jack just stopped in front of Aria. Usually he jumps on people or licks them but he just stopped. She smiled and petted his head. He rubbed against her and she smiled.
I showed her where everything was and when we got to my bedroom she didn't want to come in. "Aria you don't have to be scared of me. What ever your mom or her boyfriend did to you, I promise I will never do to you." She nodded and slowly walked into my room. She saw my posture of The Misfits and she smiled. "You know dem?" I laughed "Yeah I have met them!" Her face grew with excitement. "Wait! How do you know them?" I asked.
     "I was wif my mommy when she took me to a place wif dis music. I also wike Bleeding True and Motionless in White." I smirk. "You mean Bleeding Through?" She nods. "So you like Motionless in White?" "Yes I wike they song Abidale. Da man has a pretty voice. My favorite person is Wicky. He handsome and he play the guitar weally good." She gloated about Ricky. To bad she don't like me the most.
     "Hey Aria is okay if you sleep with me?" I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable. "Umm its otay Chwis I sleep on the couch." "No Aria look I won't touch you okay. I'm not gonna have you sleep on the couch. I have my side and you have your. Okay?"
     She thought about it for a second then she nodded. I climbed into bed and she did after. She had her blanket and she cuddled into it.
     "Goodnight Aria."
     "Goodnight Chwis."
     We both fell asleep to the sound of summer breeze hitting the window.
------------------------------
     I woke up the next morning with no one next to me. I looked around the room and didn't see anyone. I walked down stairs to find Aria putting a plate in the counter. "Aria be careful!" I shouted. I didn't mean to frighten her but of course I did. She climbed down and said "I sowwy Chwis." Then she turned around and got on her hands and knees.
     "Aria what are you doing?" "I did a bad ting so you punish me." She said getting teary eyed waiting for her to get beat. I reached to pick her up and she flinched. I picked her up and faced her towards me.
"Aria look at me. I'm not gonna hit you. You didn't do a bad thing so I'm not gonna punish you, okay?" I said hugging her at the last word. She just stood there. She didn't hug back or anything. "Aria what did your mommy and David do to you?"
     She was sad a moment ago and now she's emotionless. She just shook her head. "Aria I promise I won't tell anybody. I just need to know what they did to you." I said looking her straight in the eyes. "David get mad and he punish me." She said starting to cry. "How did he punish you Aria?" I asked.
     "He take out the whip. And he tell me to take off my shirt." She said not look me in the face. What kind of sick bastard does that?! "Aria is it okay if I take off your shirt?" Her eyes grew wide and with fear. "No! You-you promise you no touch me!" She said getting teary eyed. I have an idea why she doesn't want to be touched I'm just hoping it's not true.
     "No Aria I just want to see your back to make sure it's okay. I promise I'm not gonna touch." She hesitated but the nodded. I turned her around and lifted her shirt from the back. It was my worst nightmare.
     She had scars all over her back. They were small scars they were thick and long. How could he do that to her?! This pissed me off to the fullest. I started to cry. Just a little. I wiped my tears and turned her around. "Aria I will never ever do that to you okay. I love you and I will never let anyone do that." I hugged her tight and to my surprise she actually hugged back.
     "What were you doing with those dishes anyways?" I asked breaking apart from the hug. "Weww the dishes were dirty so I wash dem and put dem away." I was shocked. What three year old is able to do that? Or even want to do that! "Oh you didn't have to do that." I said to reassure her that she really didn't. "Okay so are you hungry?" She nodded and smiled a little. I like her. I am hating that guy David.
So guys what do you think?
Is it good or bluh?
Comment and vote pllz!
Love y'all guys!
Black Cat
XXX