Still Nothing

^Thinking of putting this as the new cover. Comment if I should.^
Chris' POV
     "Aria are you okay?" I asked her. She just nodded looking into space. She was off. I noticed it and so did Rick. "Dude somethings wrong." Ricky said quietly so Aria wouldn't hear. What happened when she passed out? It's really scaring me. I'm scared for her.
     "Aria honey, are you sure nothing is wrong?" I asked one more time. She just nodded once more and looked away. Great now she is mute. My poor little girl.
     We drove back home in complete silence. She didn't talk or cry. She just sat there emotionless and unaware of all her surroundings. When we got home Aria got off and went straight to the restroom. I got a bit scared and followed her. She closed the door and locked it. I knocked and the door and said "Aria please open the door." She unlocked it and opened it. I walked in and sat on the toilet seat.
     She turned on the water and tested to see if it was warm. She undressed and got in the water. She said something and a bubble like thing appeared on her face. She went under the water and was breathing. What a trip. She came back up when the bubble disappeared. She under the water for ten minutes.
     "You want me to wash your hair for you?" I asked her hoping she would answer with words. Unfortunately you don't always get what you want. She just nodded and sat in the water. I lathered the shampoo on her head making her hair bubbly. It rinsed it off and did the same with conditioner. She soaped her body and I gave her towel when she got out.
     She put on one of my shirts that was over sized and her underwear. She laid in bed and quickly fell asleep. I quickly hopped in the shower letting the hot water run down my body. I cried thinking that this was all my fault. Now she is scared forever and I don't even know by what.
     I got out of the shower and got dressed. I laid next to Aria and scooped her up, cuddling her. I asked myself how could you let this happen? I drifted off to sleep.
     I was awaken by Aria shaking in her sleep. I rubbed my thump in circles on the back of her hand trying to calm her. It failed and she just shook faster. I know there is only one person that will do the job. I got my phone and called. "Hello?" Ricky croaked. "Hey I need you to come to my house and calm Aria down." I said looking at her. "I'll be right there." He said fully awake.
     Five minutes later Ricky was here. I answered the door and led him to the room. Her quickly ran to Aria taking her hand. He rubbed the tiny circles on her small hand calming her down. What the hell! I did the exact same thing but it didn't work. Why did it only work with him?
     "Hey man is it cool if I crash on your couch?" Ricky asked yawning after. "Yeah man." "Thanks bro." He said hugging me. He walked down stairs and crashed on the couch. I crawled back in with Aria and slowly drifted back into a deep dark sleep.

-Three days later-

     It's been three days since the accident and Aria still hasn't talked. Not even to Rick, and I'm okay with that. She hasn't laughed or cried or said a word. I'm just concerned for her.
Ryan-Ashley's POV
     We are all concerned about Aria. Today I'm taking her to the park with Kylie. The guys have to go and do some recording. My phone rang and Kylie's contact picture was on my phone. "Hey." "Hey Ry so still nothing out of Aria?" She asked. "Nope. I'm on my way to pick her up from Chris right now." I said turning onto Chris' street.
"Alright well I'm heading to the park see you there." "Okay bye." I hung up and parked the car.
     "You ready?" I asked Aria taking her hand. She nodded and started walking. We drove to the park and got out. "Hey Kylie." I said seeing her on her phone sitting on one of the benches. "Hi." She waved putting her phone in her purse.
     Aria sat on the swing not moving at all. She looked so traumatized and depressed. "I hope everything turns out okay and she gets better." "Me too."
     "I didn't do anything wrong you know." Aria said sitting on the other side of the bench. Me and Kylie were shocked this was the first time she talked in days. "My mommy she-she said I didn't do anything wrooong." She she sobbed. Poor thing.
Hey guys!
So what do you think Aria saw?!
When did she talk to her mother?
Did she really talk to her mother?
What is Chris going to do?
Comment what you think.
Vote if you like it.
Oh don't forget tell me if I should change the cover.
Love y'all lots
Black Cat
XXX