If I Let You In You'll Just Want Out

Aria's POV
Daddy took me home and we were getting ready. I was changing into my tights when Chris opened the door. "Daddy hold on!" I said hiding me bare legs. "Sorry Aria." He said closing the door. I quickly put on the tights. I opened the door to see Chris crying. "Daddy why are you crying?" I asked him levitating up to him.
He wiped his tears and looked up at me. "Aria your growing up to fast. I don't want you to leave me so quickly." He cried hugging me. I wiped his tears and levitated him and I to the bed. "I promise daddy I will never leave you. I'm sorry I grow up so fast. If you want I can build a time machine and we can stay this way forever." I said hugging him.
He chuckled and hugged me back. "I love you so much Aria." He said kissing me head. "I love you too daddy." I said kissing his nose. I saw his little things in his lip. I touched them lightly and giggled. "Daddy can I get some of these?" I asked him playing with all three of them. He chuckled and said "When your a bit older." I nodded and jumped off.
We got in the car and listened to Slipknot on the way there. When we got there Ghost, Kylie, Ryan, Allie, Balz, Ryan-Ashley, Vinny, and Ricky were waiting for us. "VINNYYYY!" I squealed running to him. He picked me up and spun me around. "Hey there smalls. Ready to have some fun yo?!" He asked skipping with me to the entrance. "Yeaaah!"
Chris' POV
We got on a couple rides and played some games. Vinny won Aria a big blue monkey on one of them. It was really funny because the monkey was twice her size. We got to a haunted house and we all went in even Aria. She actually really loved it. She took a picture with one of the zombies. She was having so much fun. Then the unexpected happened.
We were walking when Aria squealed. She dropped to the floor. She was crying. "Aria what's the matter?!?" I asked her kneeling near her. "M-My back. Someone h-hit me with a b-broken glass. Daddy it h-hurts." She sobbed. I looked up to see a group of drunk teenagers.
"WHAT THE HELL!" I screamed catching peoples attention. The group stopped laughing looking at me in fright. "YOU HIT MY DAUGHTER WITH A GLASS!" I yelled in their faces. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hit her. It was an accident. Is she okay?" One of the girls in the group said. She was sober.
"I was picking it up cause I didn't want anyone to step on it and I was throwing it to the trash can." She said tearing up a bit and pointing to the trash can that was a couple of feet away. "It's fine I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap like that." I apologized. I started walking away when the girl followed me back to Aria.
They were trying to take off Aria's shirt but she wouldn't let anyone. "Aria baby we have to take off your shirt so we can look at the cut." I said wiping a couple of stray tears. "Okay." She cried. Ricky slowly took off her shirt. The girl behind me gasped and started to cry harder. The glass was a bit big. It wasn't to deep.
"We have to pull it out." Kylie said as we ran with Aria to the car. "Are you crazy?!" Ryan-Ashley asked her. "No c-call Nicki." Aria sobbed. I got out my phone and dialed the number. I said Aria's name and hung up. Nicki came with her case. "Y'all are so clumsy!" Nicki said frustrated.
Looked at it then said "Okay I'm going to pull it out and Ricky you are going to put this stuff on your hands. After I pull it out you quickly put your hands on her wound and it will heal fast." Ricky got the stuff and put it on his hands. "Ready?" Nicki asked Ricky looking at him. He nodded and got ready. "1...2...3!" She said pulling out the glass on three making Aria scream.
Ricky placed his hands on her back. She bawled her eyes out and screamed through gritted teeth. Her screams were horrifying, but what the silence after was ever worst. The silence was eating at me. It was picking at my soul.
"Aria. Aria! Wake up! Please Aria! Wake up for daddy!" I sobbed holding her lifeless body to my chest.
"Don't go! Don't leave! I need you so much!" I cried still cradling her. Don't go Aria. I can't do this on my own.
Hey guys!
Cliffhanger...
I teared up while writing this.
What will happen?
Vote and Comment what you think!
Love y'all lots.
Black Cat
XXX