Aunties and Uncles

Chris' POV
So we were watching The Corpse Bride when all then girls came in. Ryan-Ashley, Kylie, and Allie. They were holding shopping bags. "Hey guys wha- Who's this?" Kylie says coming toward Aria. Aria hid behind me and Kylie half smiled. "Aria it's okay these are nice people. These are your aunties." All the girls squealed and jumped up and down.
"Girl this is Aria. Aria this is Kylie, Allie, and Ryan-Ashley." Aria gave a shy smile and waved. "Girls just to inform y'all Aria is a witch. Oh Do Not shake her hand." I say. They give me a funny look and frown. "It's otay Chwis day is gonna twy anyway." Aria says.
She walks up to Kylie and say "Hi Kywie. Can I show you someting." Kylie nods and smiles. She takes Kylie's wrist and say "Pwease no do dat no more." Kylie starts to tear up and nod. Aria takes a deep breath and puts her palm over Kylie's scars. Aria squeezes her eyes shut and starts screaming. A couple of tears roll down her face. She takes her hand off of Kylie's wrist and wipes her tears.
Kylie starts crying and hugging Aria.
Aria then looks at her wrist and we watch Kylie's scars fade off of Aria. Aria then goes to Allie and smiles. Aria sits down and covers her eyes. A bracelet comes flying in. The bracelet buckles around Allies arm without anyone touching it. "You wewcome." Aria says.
She giggles and Ryan-Ashley smiles. Aria takes her finger and starts running towards the front door then they disappear. "BOO!" Aria squeals from behind us. We turn and laugh.
The girls seem a bit shocked but then they just move on. "So Aria how old are you?" Allie asks. "I is dis many." Aria says hold up four fingers. I smile liking the fact that she is still a baby. She is my baby. We told the girls all of what happened and how she is going to age.
"So she needs gloves?" Ryan-Ashley asks me nocking my out of my trace. "Yeah so she can shake hands with people or hold mine. NOT Ricky's!" I say looking at him. Aria glares at both of us and puts out both her hands. As I'm walking toward Ricky both of us go flying into the air.
"Aria Cerulli put me down this instant!" I say I'm a parent voice. "Say sowwy to Wicky then I put you down." She says not budging. "No! Put me down." I say feeling frustrated and angry. She squints her eyes and frowns. Then I'm upside down. "UGHH your so stubborn." "Like you!" Ghost says with a smirk. "Fine! I'm sorry you suck dick Ricky!" I yell at him.
Aria gets mad and puts Rick down. She waves her hand and all my clothes turn pink. Everyone laughs and takes a picture. "Okay okay! I'm sorry Ricky." She puts me down and takes away all the pink. "So Chris can I please please pleeeeeease take her shopping?" Allie asked and the girls nodded. "I just went shopping with her this morning." I say knowing their not going to accept that answer.
     "Well how many outfits did you get her?" Ryan-Ashley asked. "Four but one shirt is messed up. Explains why she is wearing one of Balz's shirts." The girls all smile and say "She needs more clothes." I sigh loudly. "Okay fine a trip to the mall it is." They squeal and grab their stuff.
Jeez do girls ever get tired of shopping. We all got in the van and went to the mall. I told the girls not to get her to many clothes because she will age soon and that's a waist of clothes.
They dragged Aria into several different store. They got her two pairs of tights and four pairs of jeans. Kylie insisted that she got at least one dress. We also got her gloves. Then we went to Flipz.
There were hardly any people there so we had a ton of fun. They took pictures of me and Aria. We held hands and jumped into the pit of plushy cubes. Then a little boy around Aria's age walked up to Aria. He was dressed nicely. He was wearing a blue polo shirt tucked into khakis. His hair was combed to the side and he had blue glasses.
"H-Hi I is Noah." He said to Aria. She smiled and replied "I is Aria." Who is this kid? I don't like him! Is he hitting on Aria?! No Chris! He is like 4!
"Why is you weawing gwoves?" He asked looking at Aria's hands. She froze. She didn't know what to say. Damnit! "It goes wif my outfit. See?!" She says showing him he Slipknot shirt and her black skinny jeans. I sighed in relief.
     "Aria you hungry?" I asked her. She nods and smiles. She runs over to me and jumps into my arms. I spin her around and kiss her cheek. We went to the Wendy's inside the mall and got burgers. We got some stares from people I could tell Aria didn't like it and neither did Ghost. He always got really mad when people would stare.
     Finally Aria had enough. The one couple kept staring and Aria got mad. "HOW ABOUT I STAWE AT YOU WHEN YOU EAT! IS DER SOMETING WONG WIF MY FAMMY AND ME?! TURN AWOUND AND EAT YOU FOOD!" She yelled catching everyone attention and scaring some people.
     We all looked at her in shock. She was really upset. Then the couple behind us said something that I couldn't hear but Aria and Ricky did. Aria got up quick, took off her gloves and grabbed both the people's hands. Both of them starting crying. Ricky let it go on for another ten seconds then grabbed her.
     The couple looked at Aria in fear and ran out. Aria sat back on the chair and put her gloves back in. Ricky was pissed and I could tell because his jaw muscle kept popping out on his face. "What the hell was that about?" I ask Aria. She didn't respond she just sat there with her arms crossed.
     "They called us satanic cunts and that Aria was a mentally challenged twat." Ricky said with his fist clenched so hard his knuckles were white. That pissed everyone off. Some people were still staring. Ghost blew up. "STOP FUCKING STARING AT US! WE ARE PEOPLE JUST LIKE YALL DICKHEADS!" He yelled and everyone looked away.
     Well this was an interesting day.
So guys I'm so sorry I didn't get to update.
I hope y'all like this one!!
Took me forever.
Anyways love y'all loads
Black Cat
XXX