....

-Four weeks later-
Chris' POV
Aria has been doing better. She is talking and eating. Every now and then she will laugh. I'm glad she is improving but she still isn't fully her. She did age again which was pretty cool. Now she is six. Her hair is still long but a bit darker. She grew about four inches this time. So she is finally as tall as my hips.
Right now she is doing her online schooling. She is actually quite smart. She is on a first grade level. She is a whole year ahead of where she should which is super good. She likes to play with her piano a lot. Ryan and I are teaching her the guitar. Tomorrow we leave in tour. I'm a worried for Aria's safety. Fangirls go a bit crazy sometimes.
     "Daddy I finished!" Aria shouted running down the stairs. "Cool! Well since it's our last day here at home, I was thinking me and you could do some things together." I said picking her up. "Really? Like what?" She asked kissing my cheek. "I was thinking Flipz with your aunties and uncles, then me and you go on a fancy dinner date. "What do you think?" I asked her walking, with her on my hip, to the couch.
"Sounds like a plan daddy." She said hugging me. I hugged back and whispered into her ear "I love you so much baby girl." She giggled and whispered back "I love you more." "Okay go get ready so we can leave." I said placing her back on the floor. She ran up the stairs and got ready.
I got out my phone and sent a group message to everyone.
Chris: Hey guys y'all feel like hanging out at Flipz?
Ghost: Hell yeah! XD
Ryan-Ash: We're in ;p
Vinny: Sure
Ryan: Sup
Allie: He means yes!
Ricky: I'm in!
Kylie: See y'all there!
I laughed at Ryan's response and walked upstairs. I found Aria looking at three different outfits. I laughed as she examined each one. "It's not funny daddy. Which one should I wear?" She asked. "Well how about the that one?" I said pointing to her Misfits shirt with her black and white tights. She nodded and ran to the restroom.
     She came out and smiled as she brushed her long blond hair. "Daddy, when I'm older can I color my hair?" She asked looking at a strand of her beautiful natural hair. "Why would you want to change it Hun?" "Well it's fine but I don't want to look like everyone else." She said putting a little eyeball bow in her hair.
     I smiled at her answer. Most kids want to look like other people. Aria is different, and I love that about her. She doesn't care what anyone has to say. She just wants to be different and herself. Even if she does stand out or blend in with the shadows. "Of course you can baby. When you turn 13 then you can change your hair color."
     We left to Flipz and jumped around for about an hour. The girls took Aria from me for a while but I got her back. "Okay guys we'll see y'all later." I said giving Aria her shoes. "Bye!" Everyone said in union.
     We arrived at restaurant and even from outside you could smell the food. Aria had a big gin on her face. I held her hand and walked in with her. 
     "Hello reservations for Cerulli." I said to the lady. "Right this way." She said pointing to one of the pathways. Aria and I followed her to the table. "So what would you like to drink?" She asked. "I'll have a Vanilla Coke and-" "Can I have a lemonade please?" Aria asked the lady nicely.
     She smiled and said "Yes you may." Aria blushed and thanked her. "Aria you do know I love you with all my heart." She blushed and said "I love you  so much too daddy." I smiled and kissed her hand.
     "Here are your drinks and menus. I'll be back to take your orders in five minutes." The waiter said walking away. I scan through the menu and Aria did the same.
     "I'll have the chicken alfredo." I said giving her my menu. "I will have the Italian pasta salad please."
     We laughed and smiled the whole time. When we finished our food Aria and I shared a slice of apple pie. We were half way through when I decided it was time. "Aria I got you something." I said looking at her. She looked up and smiled. "Really?" "Really."
I reached into my pocket and pulled out the box. I handed her the box and hoped that she liked it. She slowly opened it and when she saw it her eyes watered a little. "I love it daddy." She said taking out the black coffin necklace that matched my ring.
     "Can you put it on me?" She asked. I nodded and she walked over to my side of the table. I put it on and kissed her cheek. She hugged me tight and kissed my nose. "Thank you so much daddy." She said sitting back down. "No problem Aria. Ready to go home?" She yawned and nodded.
     I paid the bill and left the lady a twenty dollar tip. We got home showered and changed into our pj's.
     "Daddy can you do a braid in my hair?"she asked with an elastic in her hand. "Of course. Come here." I said patting the bed. She jumped in and held the elastic. I did her braid and tied it. "Thank you daddy." She said kissing my nose.
     We laid in bed and heard the breeze hitting the window. It's going to be chilly tomorrow. "Goodnight daddy." I smiled scooting Aria closer. "Goodnight baby." I fell asleep to the steady sound of her breathing.
     I love my little creature. She is my everything. No matter what.
Hey guys!
So what do y'all think. It's sort of a crappy filler but meh.
Really hope y'all are liking the story!
I'm getting more readers everyday and I can't tell you how thankful I am.
I love y'all so much.
If anyone needs help or a friend to talk to I'm here.
Just pm me and I'll be more than glad to answer.
Loads of love!
Black Cat
XXX