Her Gift

Aria's POV (finally)
     I hate having this. I was in Ghost's shoes. He was at the top of a tree looking at the river. It was a beautiful view. He was smiling and deeply breathing. Then it was over, here comes the bad part. He was on the floor in a public school restroom. Guys three times bigger than him were screaming in his face. Punching and kicking him for every word.
     "FAGGOT! EMO! SUICIDAL!" They screamed making me cry. It's felt like when David used to hit me. Pure pain.
     I gasped for air and so did Ghost we were both crying. Those were Ghost best and worst memories. I'm so sorry Ghost.
Chris' POV
     They were both lifeless on the floor. They weren't breathing but their hearts were beating so fast. They were both crying. As if they were seeing the same thing. "Wake up! Please Aria! Wake up!" I screamed hovering over her. Ryan and Balz were shaking Ghost telling him to wake up.
     They both sat up fast gasping for air. Ghost and Aria had tears streaming down their faces. "I'm so s-sowwy Ghost." She cried looking at him. He was just shaking in fear but then he hugged her tight. What the hell just happened?!
     "Aria what happened?" I asked her. She stood up and took a deep breath. "I can show you your worst memowies and your best memowies." She said showing me her hands. I didn't believe it. I looked at Ghost and he nodded. "Bull shit!" Ryan yelled. He walked towards Aria but she backed away. "Try it on me." He said not believing it was real.
     "Take a deep bweaf." He did so and she locked hands with him. It's was the same with Ghost and her. Their eyes grew big then they fainted.
Aria's POV
     He was sitting across from a girl. They were at a fancy restaurant. They were laughing and smiling. She was pretty. He loves her a lot. She leaned over and kissed him on the lips. He blushed a deep red then it was over.
     There was only one man this time but he was still big. He was screaming at Ryan. "YOU ARE A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT! YOU ARE A SATANIC PERSON FROM HELL! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! WHY CANT I HAVE A NORMAL SON?!" Ryan was in a ball crying in the corner.
     We both say up and gasped for air. His face was stained with tears and his lips were a purple color. He looked sick almost. I hate Ryan's, it reminds me of when David would scream at me. "I'm s-sorry Aria." He said seeing the fear in my eyes.
     "If anyone wants go now is your chance. I don't wike seeing dem at diffwent times." I said knowing the rest of them wanted to go. Ricky came up to me. He smiled and took a deep. I locked hands with him.
     He was running away laughing. He looked back at the girl he was running from. They were about the same age. She had long pretty golden brown hair. "Tag your it!" She squealed after tagging him. He ran after her and they fell to the ground laughing. They were like 8 years old. Then it was over.
     He was in a bathroom. One that's in a house. He was in the bathtub crying. He took something out of the drawer. It was a shiny sharp piece of metal. He walked back to the tub and he pressed the metal deeply into his skin. He was bleeding a lot. He did it again and again but fast. He was getting sleepy. Then someone walked into the room and saw him. They were screaming and crying. Then I realized it was the girl from before only older.
     We sat up and gasped for air. I felt myself shaking. "No no no no no! I'm so s-s-sorry Aria! You weren't supposed to see that. I thought it was something else." He cried even more. I got up and walked to him. I rolled up his sleeves to see he had scars. All the guys were staring at me not saying a word.
     I know I could do it, but I know it's going to hurt. I wrapped my hand around his wrist. "Aria what are you doing?" He asked. I focused on the scars and lifted them. I screamed feeling the pain he had when he did them. It hurt a lot. I felt drained. I fell to the ground and looked at his wrist. I did it.
     He looked at his wrist in shock. I looked at my wrist to see the scars he once had on his. He picked me up and hugged to really tight. He was still crying "Thank you so much Aria. Wait so what happened to them?" He asked wiping his tears. I showed him my wrist and he gasped. He shook his head and said "Aria put them back." I shook my head no and walked over to Balz.
     "Weady?" I asked him. He nodded and took a deep breath. We locked hands and out we went.
     He was down on one knee. A really pretty girl with tattoos and silver head was crying tears of joy. "Will you Ryan-Ashley be my wife?" She nodded and squealed "Yes!" He took out a ring with a black stone in the middle and slid it on her finger. He got up and kissed her on the lips. Then it was over.
     He was at a cemetery. Looking at the casket. There was a small pretty woman in there. He was crying on the bench as they lowered the casket. A darker lady with dark drown lipstick sat next to him and said "Sorry about your mom Josh." He just sat there crying his heart out.
Chris' POV
     They should be done by now. Josh sat up gasping for air but Aria was still unconscious. She was now shaking like crazy. Ricky ran to her and started CPR "No! No! Aria wake up!" He cried blowing air into her mouth. He pumped her chest one more time and blew more air. Her back arched and she sat up and gasped for air. The biggest weight was lifted off my shoulders.
     I ran to her pulling her into a hug. She was whispering something that I couldn't hear. Then Ricky touched her back and she screamed at the top of her lungs. I let go of her and Rick lifted her shirt from the back. She was bleeding all over her back. What the hell happened?!?
Weeeeeeeeeeeeepuvhdbdjdbdb
Airplane crash!
What happened?
I doont knoooow!
Y'all have to keep reading to find out.
Love y'all
Black Cat
XXX