Meeting the Guys

Chris' POV
     So I made Aria some eggs and bacon. We were sitting down eating when I noticed she didn't have any clothes for the day. All she had were the jeans and blue shirt she was wearing. "Hey Aria you want to take a trip to the mall with me today?" I asked her. She looked up from her plate with a smile. She nodded and asked "Do you has a brush?" She put her plate in the sink and sat back down.
     "Yeah it's there in the bathroom." I said putting my plate in the sink as well. She walked up stair and into the bathroom. She brushed out her long blond hair. She came back down stairs and sat on the couch. "Okay Aria I'm gonna go change real quick and then we can leave. Okay?" She nodded and petted Jack.
     I got on a pair of black jeans with rips on the knees, a Black Sabbath shirt, and black combat boots. I walked down stair to find Jack chasing Aria in circles and Aria giggling. "You ready?" She stopped running and smiled at me. We got in the car and she buckled her seatbelt.
     We got to the mall and walked inside. We got to the Children's Place and she asked "Chwis why is evything so pink in hewe? Do dey has any black stuff?" She said looking at the clothes. I laughed and was thankful she isn't the girly type. "Come on I know a place." I said walking her to Hot Topic.
     When he got there she saw a Motionless in White shirt and ran for it. "Chwis you is on a Motionwess in White shirt! Do you know dem?" She asked looking from the shirt to me. I laughed and said "Aria I'm the singer to Motionless in White." Her eyes pretty much popped out of her head. "No way you is famous!" She squealed. Making me laugh.
     I ended up buying her a Misfits shirt, a Bleeding Through shirt, and two Motionless shirts. I also got her four pairs of pants. Next we went to Journey's and she picked out some black converses. When we were don't shopping it was 2pm and we went home.
     We got in the house and went to the living room. "Okay Aria what do you want to wear today?" I asked her taking out the clothes. She picked out her Bleeding Through shirt with her black jeans. She started walking upstairs to the bathroom and I started walking with her. "What are you doing Chwis?" She asked stopping at the bath room door. "Well I have to go in and make sure your okay."
     She shook her head fast and said "No it otay. I can do it myself." She said closing the door. What if she drowns? Or if she slips and hits her head? I can't have that! "Aria please open the door." I said knocking. "No Chwis you pwomised." She said through the door. "Aria open the door!" I said trying to open it but it was locked. "Aria! Unlock this door!" I raised my voice a bit. "Otay otay." She unlocked the door and opened it. She was fully clothed.
     Her eyes were watery. "Aria I didn't mean to scare you its just I don't want you getting hurt." She nodded and asked "Is you gonna touch me? Like David?" She started to cry. "Aria where did David touch you?" I said with my voice shaking a bit. She looked down and said "My pwivate p-parts." She sobbed.
     My heart sank into my stomach. I started crying and I pulled her into a hug. She cried into my neck. "Okay Aria lets get you freshened up and then you can put on her new clothes."'she nodded and slowly took off her clothes. (To you people that are gonna make hate comments about this being pervocetive keep your words to yourself. It's not weird its fatherhood!) when she took off her jeans I noticed bruise in the shape of finger prints on her thighs.
     'Sick bastard' was all I could think. She got into the water and washed her body. I helped her shampoo her hair and then she got out. We dried her off and she got her clothes on. I'm taking her to meet the guys today.
     We got in the car and drove to Ricky's since the guys said they were gonna be there today. I parked the car and noticed Aria freaking out. "Aria it's okay these people are good people. They safe to be around." She nodded and got out of the car. She came up to me.
     I knocked on the door and Ricky opened it. "Hey Chr- Oh hi there" he said bending down to Aria's height. Her eyes grew wide and her jaw dropped. "Chwis dats the man I was teeming you about! Dats Wicky! My favowite one!" She whisper yelled. Ricky blushed and I chuckled. "Ricky this is Aria." I said gesturing to Aria. He smiled and went in for a hug. She just froze and tensed up. Ricky looked at me confused and gave me a questioning look.
     "She doesn't like physical contact." He nodded and gave a weak smile. "Well come on in Aria the guys are in the living room watching The Nightmare Before Christmas." He said pointing to the living room.
     When we walked in everyone noticed Aria. "Guys this is my daughter Aria." They all smiled. "So Aria tha-" Ricky started but was cut off. "Dats Vinny he plays dwums, Ghost he plays bass, Balz he plays keyboard, Wyan he plays guitar, and Wicky he plays guitar too. He's my favorite." She pointing to each of the guys. All of us looked at her shocked.
     "Did I do someting wong?" She asked a bit scared that she did. We all shook our head and smiled. "Well hi Aria it's so nice to meet you." Ghost said getting up and he was about to shake her hand but as soon as they locked hands their pupils grew big and they fainted! What the hell!
So guys what happened to Aria and Ghost?
Do they get hurt?
You gonna have to keep reading in order to find out.
Love y'all
Black Cat
XXX