Eyes Wondering

Aria's POV
I must have fallen asleep because my eyes flutter open as we get to the airport. I fell asleep on Zeke's shoulder. He had a sweet sent. Like syrup or honey. He was asleep as well. He looked relaxed and peaceful. His lips were parted and a light shade of pink. His black spiderbites lay against his lips.
I lightly shake him and whisper his name. "Zeke were here." I whisper. He opens one eye and sticks out his tongue. I giggle and stick my tongue at him. The plane lands and everyone starts getting their things. I grab my phone and blanket. We step into the airport and damn it's nice.
We grab our luggage and walk outside. We get a taxi and start driving to the hotel. We pass a park with trees and the leaves are autumn colors. It's like there golden. The smell of pastries is everywhere. Zeke and I point out things as we go.
The taxi stops in front of a big hotel made of brick. It was at the corner of the street. It had big letters on it as well. We pay the taxi driver and get our things. We walk to the entrance and lock our hands together. We walk in and the cool air hits my face. "Welcome to Du Louvre. How can I help you?" The lady at the front desk asks us. "Oh well we preordered a room." I said taking out the ticket and handing it to her.
She types some things in and nods her head. "Okay you are in the penthouse sweet, top floor. Here is your key cards and have a wonderful stay." PENTHOUSE! I'm not complaining! We would've been fine with a regular room too. We walk to the elevator and go up to the top. "Babe can you believe it?!" Zeke asks me hugging me tight. "I almost can't." I say kissing his cheek. He turns a bright red and pulls away placing a kiss on my nose.
We get to the room and put the key card in. It unlocks and we open the door. It was breathtaking. There was a black couch and coffee table in the living area along with a flat screen mounted on the wall. The kitchen had a stalked refrigerator. We both walk into the room and look at each other. There was a black king size bed with an orchid flower on the small pillow.
Zeke than says "I'll take the couch it's no big deal." I walk over to him and shake my head. "You don't have to sleep on the couch. It's fine, plus I need a cuddle buddy." I say resting my head on his shoulder. "Are you sure Aria? I don't want to push you to do anything." He asks stroking my hair. "I'm sure." I say removing my head from his shoulder and pecking his lips.
"That's all I get?" He asks pouting. I giggle and fit my lips to his. He puts one hand on my waist and the other on my lower back pushing me impossibly closer to him. I deepen the kiss and bring his neck closer. He starts kissing my jaw and making his way down my neck. I let out a pleasureful sigh. He then finds my soft spot making me let out a small moan. I feel him smirk against my neck and nibble on my soft spot making me slightly throw my head back.
He makes his way back up and kisses my lips. We pull away and he pecks my lips one more time. I smile and blush a deep red. We put our things away and sit on the couch. I remember that I have to call dad. I go to the contact and click his name. It rings once and then he answers. "Hey dad." "Aria you left me with crazy people! Vinny is here eating all the chicken wings and Ryan keeps punching all the food." I shake my head and laugh.
"Anyways we are at the hotel and it's really nice." I hear commotion through the phone. "RYAN STOP
PUNCHING MY GROCERIES! Sorry baby Ryan is being a pain in my ass. Have y'all seen any sights?" "Not yet but later tonight we're going to eat and then we are going to take a stroll through the park." I say smiling. "VINNY IF YOU FINISH MY CHICKEN WINGS I'M GOING TO KILL YOU! Okay baby girl be careful and have fun." I hear something break and dad sigh. "And come home soon before I get arrested for murder." I giggle and say "Okay dad I love you." "I love you too baby bat." He said and hung up.
     I put my phone done and cuddle into Zeke's chest. We watch Sweeney Tod and cuddle. About half way through Zeke gets up and looks in the fridge. I hear him gasp and turn to me with a big grin. Oh crap! "Babe close your eyes." I hesitantly close then and hear him open something.
     He runs to me and says "Open your mouth." I open and he places some kind of food. I bite down and taste chocolate. Ooohhh but not any kind of chocolate, the best chocolate I have ever tasted. I moan as my tastebuds dance around. I open my eyes to see Zeke's eyes wondering my body.
     I then notice my bare cleavage. I turn a deep red. He catches himself and looks away. "I'm sorry Aria." He says blushing so hard. I shake my head and pull him close. I cup his face and smash our lips together. He pushes us back so he is on top of me. He glides his tongue along my bottom lip asking to enter. I let him and he gratefully slides it in.
     I tangle my hands in his hair and lightly pull it. He moans into the kiss and starts kissing my neck. He soon finds my soft spot driving me off edge. I moan as he sucks on my soft spot.
     He picks me up by my thighs, not breaking the kiss and carries me to the room. And that's when the fun started..
Hey people
So what do you think?
Hope y'all like it.
Guys we are almost at 1k
Come guys we can do it!
Comment and vote pllllz
I love y'all so much
P.S. Thank you Kuroshidarkside for lifting my spirit yesterday..
I really needed that
Black Cat
XXX