Gifts

Aria's POV
Right now I'm opening gifts and wow. So far I have gotten tons of band shirts, makeup, three new sets of rings for my snakebites, a skateboard, four pairs of cute knee socks, two new sets of gauges, and Jello got me my own tattoo machine with a lot of different inks.
Now I only have one more and it's Zeke's. It's little so I honestly don't know what it is. He smiles and hands me it. I unwrap the paper and find a jewelry box. My heart pounds so fast. I open the box and inside is a necklace. It has a little heart and it says 'His one'. I look up at him and notice his necklace as well. His is a tag but there is a heart cut out in the middle and it says 'Her only'. I hug him tight and whisper "I love you so much." In his ear. I feel his heart rate increase and him say "I love you too.".
Now that all the gifts are unwrapped we all dancing and being silly. Some people are talking to each other. Then one of the workers comes up to me with a gift in hand. "Ms.Aria Cerulli?" I nod and ask "What's this?" He shrugs his shoulders and says "A gentleman came and dropped this off. He said to tell you 'Happy Birthday' and then gave me this." He explained.
"Do you remember what he looked like?" I asked. I wanted to know who it was from. He shakes his head no and says "He was wearing a hoodie and I couldn't exactly see his face." I nod and say that's okay." He gives me the gift and walks off. The music stops and dad walks to me. "Who's it from." He asks. I shrug my shoulders. I unwrap it and open the box. Woah! It was a MacBook and there was an envelope.
I grab the envelope and on the front it says "For you and the special boy". I open up the envelope and what I saw made me explode. I scream and everyone looks at me. "What?!" Everyone asks. "Who got me this?!" I ask quickly. Everyone shakes their head. "Well someone got me a MacBook and tickets to FRANCE, PARIS!!!" I squeal the last part.
     Everyone's jaw dropped. "Holy shit who got it?" Dad asked grabbing the envelope. "I don't know the guy that dropped it off didn't let anyone see him." I said smiling. "Wait so the big question is...Are you going?" Kylie asked. I turned to dad and saw him biting his cheek. "Please dad I'll pay for the hotel and everything." I saved money so I could buy the tickets but someone did that. I have wanted to go to Paris for the longest time. He looked from me to Zeke.
     The decision was now in dads hands. He sighed and closed his eyes. "I want a call or text every four hours." I ran and hugged him tight. I pulled away and ran to Zeke. He picked me up and spun me around. "We're going to Paris!" I squeal to him.  He laughs and says "And we are going to have the time of our life's." All the girls awe.
     "Aria you missed something." Dad said holding the envelope up. I walk over to him and grab the envelope. Woah! This guy even payed for mine and Zeke's hotel room. I raise my eyebrows and grin. "Well enough of that, time for cake!" Balz said rubbing his hands together. We all laugh and see Kelly, Angelo's girlfriend walk out with a cake.
     We ate cake and danced. Zeke and I even got to play a couple songs with the bands. I especially loved when we played Dad's newer song Break the Cycle. This was the best birthday ever. I had my first kiss and I got a trip to Paris with the one I love. It can't get any better than this.
Hey people
Hope y'all like it...
Having a meh day
Who do you think the male is?!?
Who paid for the couple to go to Paris?!?
I dooooont knooooow!!!
Comment and vote!
Love y'all guys
Black Cat
XXX