City Lights

Chris' POV
We walked to the building with our band banner on the front. There were tons of people lined up. A lot of them screamed when they saw us. We all smiled and waved. Even Aria smiled to the crowd of people.
We got inside and there was security everywhere. There were tables with our posters and cd's. The guys and I grabbed a rockstar. Aria got a Sprite. "Okay Aria I need you to stay by my side. No matter what." I said bending down to her level. "I promise." She said holding up her pinky. I chuckled and hooked my pinky with hers.
They opened the doors and people flooded the area. They made a line and the security let everyone have a turn. "Aww she is so cute!" One of the fans said. The girl with dark blue hair and purple gauges awed. Aria blushes and said "Thank you." In her usual shy voice.
More pictures and autographs went by. Aria then froze. She looked out of here. "Aria is everything okay?" I asked her. She looked at me and said "Blaze Peters." That made no sense. "What?" She pushed past me and asked the manager for a microphone. "Umm.. Excuse me is anyone here named Blaze Peters?!" She spoke into the microphone.
What is she doing? "I'm Blaze Peters." A girl with dark black glasses and a Motionless shirt said with a man holding her arm walking towards Aria. Aria smiled and said "Hi." The girl seemed confused. "My name is Aria and I want to show you something." Aria said taking the girls hand. "Uhh Aria...I can't see. I'm blind."
That shattered my heart. Poor thing. "I know but come with me." I knew from then and there exactly what Aria was going to do. Ricky followed Aria and Blaze to the back. I took more pictures and signed more stuff. I am so proud of her.
Aria's POV
I took Blaze to where no one could see us. "Okay I need you to take off your glasses please." I said sitting her down on the chair. "What is going on?" Blaze asked slowly taking off her glasses. "Well Aria here is a witch and she is going to cure your blindness." Ricky said to Blaze.
I found a safety pin and pricked my finger. I rubbed the blood on Blaze's eyes. I took off my gloves and covered her eyes. It was like when David turned off all the lights and didn't turn them on for hours. I could have put my hand at the tip of my nose and I still wouldn't be able to see it. I heard Blaze gasp. Then the lights came back on.
"I can't believe this! I can see! I have spent thousands trying to find doctors that could fix me and none of them could!" She said with tears of joy running down her cheeks. "Your welcome." I said wiping the blood off her eyelids.
We walked back and Blaze ran to the man she was with before. "Justin! I can see you!" She squealed. He picked her up and kissed her face. "Thankyouthankyouthankyou!" He said to me super fast. I smiled and nodded. I walked back to Chris. He was smiling and he had his arms open.
I ran to him and jumped into his arms. I kissed his nose as he spun me around. There was some awing and claps. I was so happy.
"Yo Chris!" Vinny shouted. We turned to see Vinny throwing a water ballon. Chris quickly ran missing it barely. Instead the water ballon hit Joshua. "Vinny! Are you kidding me?! You got my phone wet!" He yelled furiously. "I'll fix it." I said jumping from his arms.
     I took Joshua's phone and when we got back to the bus I put it in rice. After an hour I gave him back his phone and it was completely fixed. "Thanks little one." I hugged his legs and he hugged back.
     We were all sitting in the living area when we heard Ghost say something. He then came running to the living area and yelled "RYAN I KNOW YOU DID IT!!" As Ryan tried not to laugh. "What?" Ricky questioned. "I had a sandwich on my bunk. When I came back from getting a soda, there was a fist mark indented in my bread." Ghost said glaring and Ryan.
     "FOOD PUNCH!" Ryan yelled laughing. We laughed excepted Ghost.
I went to find the smashed sandwich. I took off my gloves and fixed Ghost sandwich. I brought back the plate with the perfect sandwich. "Thank you Aria." Ghost said kissing me forehead. "Can I make a sandwich daddy?" I asked Chris.
     "Of course Aria." I went to the kitchen and made my sandwich. I sat at the kitchen table and ate my sandwich. "Ooh can I have a bite?" Ricky asked sitting next to me. "No this is my sandwich." I said with some sass. "But I thought I was your favorite." He said pouting his lip.
     I giggle and gave him a piece. He kissed my cheek making me blush. Ricky gives me bats in my stomach. He makes my cheeks turn red. Why?
Hey guys!
Okay for the people who have Instagram and follow Ryan, he makes small videos of him punching peoples food!
It's hilarious!
Hope y'all like it!
We are almost to 400 read!
Come on we can do it!!!
Love y'all so much
Don't forget to comment and vote
Black Cat
XXX