Tell Me When You Hear My Heart Stop

Aria's POV
     I can't eat, or talk. I feel depressed all the goddamn time. I keep getting visions of David. I get nightmares every night. I can tell it's effecting Chris. Ricky won't even look at me. Every time there is a show I ask to stay in the bus. I lock all the doors of course.
     It's just...when I saw the man doing the bad thing to Sophie it reminded me of when David would do it to me. The first time he did it was the worst.
     "Hi Aria." David said in a funny voice. He was holding a bottle of licker. "Hi David." I said playing with my panda bear. "Come here now." He said putting the licker down on my tea party table. I walked up to him and see a stain on his shirt. He pushed me to my bed and said "Be quiet or I will take out the whip." I nodded.
     He began to take off my dress. "What you doing?" I asked scared. "Shut up!" He snapped. I stayed quiet. He took off his pants and underwear. I looked away and began to cry. I felt a sharp pain in my privet part. "Stop! Pwease. P-Pwease stop!" I cried. He slapped me on my face and made noises. I cried myself to sleep when he walked out. In between my legs killed me.
     Why me? What did I do? I don't want to see that anymore, but it just keeps coming back.
Chris' POV
     Aria hasn't talked since Sophie left. We wake up to her screams and cries at night. It's beating me to the pulp. She won't eat or talk. The only time she sort of talks is in my head she will ask me to stay in the bus when we perform. She also won't shower when the guys and I are in the bus. I just want things to be back to normal.
     I should really go to sleep. I drift off into something like sleep.
     I wake up to Aria screaming. "STOP! PLEASE STOP! PLEASE!" Her body is shaking. "Aria. Aria. Wake up." I shake her. It doesn't work. She is hyperventilating. I take her out of the bunk and carry her to the living area. I start to cry. I don't know what to do.
     Ricky comes into the living area and sees her. "Here let me help." He says getting a cloth. "No! You haven't even talked or looked at her in days." I snap.
"I haven't talked to her because I can't look at her without breaking into tears! So shut the hell up Chris!" He yells back with tears running down his face.
     I immediately feel guilty about saying what I did. She is foaming from her mouth. "Call an ambulance!" I yell at Ricky, waking everyone up.
     "They are on the way!" He yells back. Then she stopped shaking. I put my ear against her chest. Nothing! "No no no no no no! Aria wake up! I am sorry! I'm sorry!" I scream pumping her chest. I blow air into her mouth. Still nothing! More hot tears run down my face. All the guys starring and crying as well.
     I pump and blow. Over and over again, but still nothing. The ambulance finally get here. "Sir we need you to get off of her." I slowly move away from her falling onto the floor. I feel empty. Like there is nothing left inside me anymore.
     I follow the paramedics to the ambulance. Ricky gets in as well. He is just as much of a mess as I am. They connected her to the heart monitor. I felt my world become better from the slow beeping.
     She was shaking again. "She is going into hypo-bulimic shock!" They paramedic said. She was young with her hair tied back in a ponytail. She had brown eyes and long clean finger nails. The other paramedic is a man with dirty blond hair and dark blue eyes. He bends down and grabs the defibrillators. He rubs them together and hands them to the woman.
     "1...2...CLEAR!" She yells and at 'clear' she presses the defibrillators to Aria's chest. Aria's body arches and falls back onto the gurney. Ricky falls into my shoulder and sobs harder. The heart monitor beats faster and stay like that until we get to the hospital.
     They roll her inside and nurses come rushing out. I try and follow her but they push me back.
     What am I going to do? I need her! She will never be the same after this. I could have helped her. But I didn't. I'm a terrible father.
Hey guys
Sorry this chapter is depressing.
So my week has been shit but I am still okay.
I have 21 more days till school which totally blows.
And to top it off I am going to a new school so everyone is going to hate me.
Well that's not a big change from my old one.
Anyways thanks for everything guys.
Comment and vote plz
I love y'all so much
Black Cat
XXX