I'm Stuck

^I went to the Japanese tea garden^
Chris' POV
I awoke to my phone ringing. What the hell. It's 8am. "What the fuck do you want?!" I asked frustrated. "Hey Chris we're outside hurry up!" Ryan said through the phone. "I thought we were supposed to leave at 10:00." I said rubbing the sleep from my eyes.
"Nope we have to be at the first venue by 10." He replied in a uppity voice. That's one thing I hate about Ryan and Vinny. They are both morning people. "Okay give me about five minutes." I said hanging up.
I got up and put on a random Korn shirt with black sweatpants. I shook Aria lightly. "What the hell do you want Vinny!?" Aria snapped still half asleep. Yup just like her father! "Aria it's daddy. Come on the guys are waiting for us in the bus outside. You can go back to sleep in the bus." I said getting both of our bags.
She put on a Rob Zombie shirt and shorts. She slowly sleepwalked down the stairs. I opened the door and there was Vinny in a happy tone. "Wassup Aria?!" He asked cheerfully. "Shh I'm so tired." She said as he picked her up. She cuddled into his chest as he walked her to the bus.
I walked in to see Ricky half asleep with a coffee. Ryan watching a movie. Vinny was walking Aria back to the bunks and put her to sleep. I'm guessing Ghost and Balz are asleep in one of the bunks as well. "Sup Chris." Ryan said looking up from the movie. "Can you help me?" I asked holding the three bags in my hand.
He got one of the bigger bags and walked with me to put them in the back. I checked on Aria to see her fast asleep on my usual bunk. I smiled and kissed her head. I walked back into the living area to see Ricky asleep on the table with his coffee. I swiped his coffee without him noticing. I put some more sugar in it and drank it.
It was now 9:30. Ricky finally woke up. "Hey didn't I have coffee." He said looking really confused. I chuckled as I walked back to the bunk area to check on Aria. I pulled back the certain to reveal Aria still asleep. That's odd, she should be awake by now. I felt her cheeks and forehead. She had a fever.
I lightly shook her. Her eyes fluttered open and cringed. "Daddy I don't feel good." She said getting under the blanket. "No baby you have to stay out of the covers. You have a fever." I said removing the blanket from her.
I scooped her up and took her to the living area. I placed her on the couch and wet a piece of cloth with cool water. I placed the cloth on her forehead. She sighed. "Feel good?" I asked laying her back. She nodded closing her eyes.
"Hey what happened? Is everything okay?" Ghost asked holding a donut. "Yeah Aria just has a slight fever." I said looking back to his donut. He laughed and gave me half. Yeees! "Guys we are here!" Our manager Josh yelled from the front of the bus. Aria was beginning to panic.
She started levitating and breathing fast. "Hey Aria it's fine. We are just at the venue. It's where we have to perform." I said trying to calm her down. She nodded and landed back on the couch. I rubbed her stomach as we stopped. "Okay guys y'all have a performance at 2:00 so get ready."
     It was chaos, just like always. Black clothes flying everywhere. Makeup smudged on everything. Aria just sat and watched us. "Oh guys don't forget, you have the meet and greet at 12:30!" Josh yelled from the back room putting on a shirt.
"You feeling better kido?" I asked Aria. She smiled and nodded. "Okay go get changed and you are going to come with us." Her smiled slightly faded. "What if they don't like me?" She asked playing with her hands. "They will love you." I assured her. "Okay." She said getting up.
Aria got her clothes and nocked on the restroom door. "Uncle Balz can I please use the restroom." Aria asked Balz on the other side of the door. He opened the door and said "Of course Aria." Aria went inside and locked the door.
Ghost, Ricky, and I were sitting in the living area when we heard a thump come from the restroom. I ran to the restroom door. "Aria is everything okay? What happened?" I asked. I was worried. What if she hit her head?! Or she broke her foot! "Daddy I'm stuck." Aria said on the other side.
Huh? Where was she stuck? The door unlocked and I opened it. I look and saw Aria stuck in her shirt. I chuckled and closed the door knowing she doesn't like other people to see her body. I fixed her shirt and smiled.
She was wearing a motionless shirt from our record Creatures tucked into a black skirt with her dark purple flannel. She looked so adorable. "Awww you look so creepy Aria. Can I do your hair?!" Ghost awed.
Aria giggled and said "Thank you and please." Ghost picked her up and placed her on the sink counter thing. He brushed out her long beautiful hair and put to cute buns in her hair. He then put two black bows in her hair.
She looked in the mirror and smiled. "Thank you uncle Ghost." Aria kissed his cheek and hugged him. I checked the time it was 12:15. "Ready?" I asked her. "Ready." She said giving me a thumbs up while putting on her gloves.
Hey guys!
So so so sorry it took me forever to update.
Had some family issues this weekend so yeah...
Anyways hope y'all are loving the story.
Thank all off y'all soooo much for the 300 and something reads!
I love y'all so so much!
Black Cat
XXX