Dinner

Aria's POV
     We all sitting here waiting for richly and is stupid girlfriend. We watched Beatle Juice while dad and Ryan-Ashley cooked. "So Zeke do you play any instruments?" Ryan asks Zeke. "Yeah I can play the bass and drums." Ghost and Vinny grin widely. "Maybe later we'll take you to the practice room and see what you can do." Balz say with an evil smile.
     Then we all hear Rick's car pull up. "Finally yo! I'm hungry!" Vinny says. My uncle Vinny is the only one that can make me laugh no matter what. "Come on in your only twenty minutes late." Dad says letting them in.
     Okay I didn't go into much detail about Molly but none the less she is king of pretty. She has white hair with pink tips. She is skinny but not to skinny, she has some curve. Her eyes are a light green and her skin is lightly tanned. She also has a septum piercing.
To bad her attitude makes me want to strangle her. "Hi- oh who is this hunkster?" Molly questions walking towards Zeke. "Umm I'm Zeke and could you like stop rubbing your titts on me." He said disgusted, pushing her shoulders away carefully not to make her fall. I laugh at her actions and Zeke's response. She shot daggers at my but I just smirked and starred back.
Zeke walks over to me and tries to keep a straight face. He does his 'controlling' and says in my head "I see why you call her Whorey." I turn and laugh with him. Then Ricky walks in. Zeke sits next to me and blushes slightly. Ricky frowns and anger clenches in his jaw.
We all sit down and Allie says "So Zeke how old are you?" Dad and aunt Ryan are still setting up the food. "I'm sixteen but I'll be seventeen next month." Zeke says looking at Allie. "That's cool Aria is turning sixteen next month and we are throwing her a party." Kylie grins proudly. "Oh god no. I told y'all I didn't want a party." I say covering my face.
Zeke smiles at that and says "I wish had parties, I haven't had one since I was two." That made me feel bad. "But you don't start aging differently til your four." I say. His smile slightly fades. "Well my parents were and still are always so busy." "What do your parents do for living." Dad ask placing a tray of garlic bread on the table.
"They help our country suck, I mean they work for government. Right now their in Europe." He says. I put my hand on his under the table and give a sympathetic smile. When I put my hand on his I felt electricity go through my arm.
"Who's ready to eat?!" Ryan-Ashley says walking to the kitchen holding a dish full of spaghetti. Everyone smiles and nods.
     Everyone got served and we started eating. "So I'm guessing your home schooled as well?" Ghost asks. Zeke nods and adds "Yeah but I need to get a tumor for math." He said laughing a little. "You should ask Aria. She is quite the smarty pants. She skipped a grade and she is going to graduate in about two or three months." Dad gloated about me.
     I felt my cheeks heat up. "She may be smart but she isn't innocent. I mean that's why she isn't a virgin." Ricky says. I felt my stomach drop. Tears welled up in my eyes. He crossed the line. "Ricky get out." Dad said. I didn't care. I just wanted to shrink until I no longer exists. "What?" "I said GET OUT!" Dad snapped.
     I got up and ran to my room. Tears ran down my face and my stomach turned. I feel like I can't breath. I closed the door and fell onto my bed. Now for sure Zeke will never talk to me. I just want to die. I go to my closet and look for the little red box. I find it and open it to see my helper yet my worst enemy.
Zeke's POV
     "I said GET OUT!" Chris scowled. Aria ran up stairs crying. Ricky got up and left, that girl Molly followed after him. Chris ran his hands through his hair. "Zeke if it was up to me I wouldn't tell you this but I don't want you thinking Aria is cheap or easy. I didn't get Aria until she was four years old. She lived with her mother and step father. Her was a heroine attic and died by overdosing." He took a deep breath and said "Her step father David molested and raped her. When I got her she wouldn't let anyone touch her."
     I felt my heart crumble. Why did Ricky say that if he knew. She is innocent. "Mr.Cerulli is it okay if I go check on Aria?" He looks up and nods. "It's the last door to your left." He said putting his head in his hands. I stand up and walk to the stairs. I 'jump' to the  top and see the door. I walk to the door and hear her whimpers.
     I knock on the door and say "Aria its Zeke. Can I come in." She opens the door but she is wearing a cardigan. She wipes some of her tears and sniffles. I lightly push her in and close the door. I touch her wrist and she whimpered. I nodded and said "Can you take off your cardigan? Please." She slowly slid it off and let it fall to the floor.
     I saw the droplets of blood and redness on her beautiful skin. I grab her wrist careful not to touch the cuts and we sit on her bed. I covered her wrist and lifted the cuts. "Th-Thanks." She stutters. "Aria I know what happened down there. Your dad told me, but don't believe Ricky. You are innocent. If it means anything I still think you are beautiful." I say. And I meant it, she is beautiful. I want her to be mine. Forever.
Hey people
So what do y'all think?
What was your reaction to Ricky?
Hope y'all like it!
Oh if anyone knows how to end a book please tell me. For those of you that read Q&A I want to finish it but idk how to.
Anyways hope y'all like the chapter.
Love y'all so much
Black Cat
XXX